BAJI X BAN!FEM.READER

Start from the beginning

Baji stared at your figure. Who are you? How did you even get here? Were you one of the overseers? No, he didn't see you sitting nor standing at the sidelines. Why aren't you bleeding? How did the bleeding stopped? But... He was thankful for you. You saved his life, so he owes you one.

Everything escelated quick, as Mikey kicked Hanma down and the man was twitching and twerking on the ground. The small blond then turned his head to you and thanked you.

"Thank you," Mikey said, and then soon followed the male with the dragon tattoo to the boy with lilac hair and so on. All of the boys in black uniform thanked the female was lowkey confused why

"W-Why are you even thanking me?" (Y/n) mentally cursed to herself for stuttering.

"You saved Baji. We thank you," said a boy with a blond undercut.

"Uhhh..  Who's this Baji kid?" The girl scratched her head, giveing the group a confuse smile.

Baji cleared his throat and the fenale turned around and looked down amd made eye contact with the ravenette. "Ah, so you're Baji... Got it. Anyways, I'll be taking my leave now--"

"Wait!" Baji gripped onto your wrist. You hummed and faced him. "What is it, kid?"

"I'm not a kid!" Baji barked.

"You are."

"No I'm not! Just because you fucking tall doesn't mean you're older than me!"

'Well technically I am, but pop off I guess..' You scoffed and crossed your arms.

"So what is that you need exactly?"

And that was 12 years ago event. Baji Keisuke now runs his own pet store alomgside with his two friends, Chifuyu and Kazutora. The memories where you, (Y/n) first met him during the Valhalla arc. After he learnt where you were recentky were. He still accepted you and he had fallen for you.

But you weren't from the same world where he is living. You live in a fantasy world where fairires, giants, mermaids, angels and demons exist.

The day when you left for good. He couldn't accept it. You were his hero. His pride. He misses your cookings. He misses your tease where you would say on how taller you are than him. He misses your warmth. He misses your smile.

You went back to your world. To the place where you actually belong. You're immortal. And he's human.

There's nothing where the place he lives in could help you. He sad about that. He never get a chance to tell you how he feels.

You left, giving him one last hug and a kiss on the cheek. You were such a tease and he hates that. He hates the fact that you were no longer there with him.

But Baji has to remain strong for his friends and mom. The door of the pet store rang ammnd Baji was currently busy on the counter, he hears the bell ring and he swore that he had flipped the 'Open' sign to a 'Close' sign.

"I'm sorry, miss or sir. But we are currently close--"

"Is that how you greet someone you haven't seen for so long, Edward?" That voice. That one specefic voice. He turned his head around to see you infront of the store, smiling. Wearing  winter clothes since it was winter. You were there.

"(N-/N/n)..?" You chuckled at the nickname he gave you and you gave him a slight salute and a wink.

"The one and only," You smiled and the ravenette ran up to you and hugged your tall figure, in which you hugged him back.

"I miss you.. W-Why.. Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in--"

"Woah woah, calm down. I just got here and that's the first thing you're saying? What about that love of yours for me? You didn't fall for another person did you?" Your eyes. They weren't red but a bright (e/c) ones.

"I'm human Kei. A healthy 25 year old woman who is living her human self life," (Y/n) said, cupping Baji's cheek in her hands.

Baji's hazel brown eyes began to tear up and wrapped his arms around your neck and kissed you. It was a good thing that the windows were covered after the closing shift.

The taller girl wrapped her handa around the male's waist and pulles away from the kiss. The lad smiled and pecked the male's forehead.

"Gosh, love you too, Kei.."

"I love you too, you devil."

"Okay, this is nice and all but seriously guys. Get yourself a fucking room, please?" The couple turned their head to see Kazutora who just got out from the storage room after re-organizing the items in there.

They didn't even notice Chifuyu was in the security room smiffling, and blowing his nose.

"This is so much better than that Shonen manga," he said, blowing his nose.