𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I-I did everything I can mom please..." I cried and dad quickly stopped mom as I slowly sat on the cold floor crying.

"Stop it!" Dad shouted at her and they both started arguing inside my room, while placing both of my hands on my ears, I ran out of my room and left the place.

I pressed the elevator numbers to ground floor. I wiped my tears and put a strand of my hair behind my ear as the door opened, I quickly went outside of the building and it was raining. 

I run farther away then stop in the side of the road while closing my ears.

"Andwae!" I cried out.

It was cold but I stayed at that position. I'm closing my eyes when someone placed a jacket on me, I looked up and it was...

"Hayden..."

"Are you okay? What the fuck are you doing here?" He asks.

Kenji's POV

"You like Choi Hera?!" Minhyuk yelled and I glare at him for being too loud. "Obviously..." Seok-kyung sighed while tapping her phone. "Everyone likes that girl, and I ain't complaining." She added.

"Oh my gosh!" Jenny giggles and nudges my shoulder but I just shrugged.

Should I tell them that Seok-hoon like her too.

I leaned back. "Actually, Seok-hoon like--"

Seok-kyung stare at me which makes me halt the words coming out of my mouth. 

"He what? Likes Choi Hera too?!" Minhyuk exclaimed and Jenny's eyes widened.

"No he does not...Kenji is saying that Seok-hoon-oppa likes to get out of the country for a while this summer, right Kenji?" Seok-kyung said and waits for my respond like the others do.

"Right." I smiled.

So, she knows.

"Really? Where to?" Jenny dumfounded asked.

Hera's POV

I'm at home and saw Logan inside. "Oh, oppa...You're here?" I ask and he nodded.

"Yeah, just visiting." He gestures Ms. Kim and Mr. Choi to leave first. I slopped down to one of the sofas. "So, what's up?"

"Nothing much...Congratulation by the way, I heard you got to be one of the ambassadors of the school."

I nodded. "Yeah, yeah....Did you perhaps came here to give me a new mission?" I excitedly asked but he shook his head.

"Nope, stay at you last mission and that is finding Min Seola's killer." He says and I just nod my head.

The next day, I entered the school campus when someone pulled me inside a car. "What the!" I screamed but toned it down when I saw Hayden's face.

"What the heck?" I said. "Why did you do that? Geez." I straighten my uniform.

"I just needed to talk to you privately." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Welp, I'm gonna be late for class...Correction, we're gonna be late for class so..."

I was planning to open the door when he stopped me. "Seriously Hayden, I'm gonna late you if I became tardy." I told him and he quickly showed me his iPad with a video playing on it.

It was...Min Seola falling off the Hera Palace, a cctv footage.

I gasp and tears started forming in my eyes as I snatched the iPad from him and repeated the video.

"How...How..." I stuttered as Hayden just watches me.

I suddenly recognized the murderer. "Oh Yoon Hee?" I mumbled.

Bae Rona's mom...

"Do you know her?" Hayden asked in between of the long silence as I look up to him. "She is a murderer's daughter..." I gritted my teeth and opened the car door still holding his iPad, I heard him call for me but I ignored him as I continue to walk away but instead of entering the school, I went the other way.

I'm gonna dissed class to see...Oh Yoon Hee.

3rd POV

She's slowly falling for him...

He's slowly revealing the secret...

And Choi Hera's time is slowly coming...

...Time for her to really meet her fate since childhood.

_______________________________________

(A/N)

OMG! It's so close!!!!

Tick tock, tick tock Choi Hera!

Please, comment, vote and follow me (if u like)

Words count: 1017

(12/23/2021)