𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

Seok-kyung's POV

"I see a progress about our plan but...There's something wrong." I told Seok-hoon sitting far away to Kenji.

"What's with you 2 huh? Why does it feel like you to fought on a same girl?" I sarcastically said but they both stayed silent my smile faded.

"Who is it? Bae Rona?" I asked.

Kenji scoffed and stood up. "I'm leaving."

"Thank God." Seok-hoon sighed while scrolling up and down to his phone. Kenji ignored him and was about to leave, his hand holding the door knob.

"See you guys tomorrow." He waved and continued to leave.

"What the...I'm done, I'm gonna sleep." I said while raising my hands up in surrender.

"Seok-kyung." I heard Seok-hoon call me and I turned around with my arms crossed. "What is it Oppa?"

"Don't be mad...But, the truth is..." He shut down his phone and look at me. "I like Choi Hera not Bae Rona."

Hera's POV

Today's the day for the Cheong A Arts ambassadors. I know Seok-hoon and Seok-kyung or even Kenji will win but I don't care.

I entered the room seeing Rona sitting, I quickly went to her before one of the Hera kids came up to me to force me, again, to sit with them.

"Hey." I greeted and she smiled widely. "Hey, you look good." She said. "You too." I replied as we face the front.

The event started with Jenny posing left to right, smiling at the camera. "Very pretty!"

"Next, Ha Eun Byeol." She did the same, pose, pose and pose as the judges ask her a question about her goal as an ambassador.

"If I become the school ambassador, I'll do everything I can to promote and share how great and fascinating our school are." She confidently replied.

"Are you nervous?" Rona asked me and I shook my head as a no. 

"Joo Seok-hoon." 

Rona quickly looked at the front and I chuckled.

She's too obvious, she clearly likes him...

"Wah, Seok-hoon's really handsome." I heard Jenny said as Seok-kyung looks very proud for her brother well, if I had a brother, I'll be that proud too.

I stared at Seok-hoon who really looks dashing today, he caught my eyes staring and instead of averting my eyes, I just smiled at him and mouthed good luck which made him smile and nod his head as a response.

Eun Byeol's hot glare is on me which I just ignored.

"Joo Seok-hoon, you passed the camera test." They said. "Lee Minhyuk, you're up."

Same routine happened an Kenji was next. He caught me in the crowd which made him to wink at me.

"I guess he likes you..." Rona giggle and I shrugged. I mean Kenji also looks handsome with his sweet, angelic features unlike Joo Seok-hoon's cold aura.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎: 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें