❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

It's a normal morning for Airin and she decided to join Kuboyasu for a walk to go to school today. They were too busy to talk to each other so Aren ended up accidentally bumping into one another.

"Hey, that hurt you, bastard!" The bald guy said, acting like he was severely injured.

"Oh, sorry." Aren apologized, but they didn't let him go.

Meanwhile, Kaidou saw Airin and Kuboyasu a few steps away. He was about to call them when he heard a shout.

"You can't just leave after you just bump him and apologize!?" The other with a pompadour haircut said, pointing at his friend.

"I think my arm's broken! It would cost around 1 million yen to fix this!"

Kuboyasu was just standing still, while Airin was starting to get mad.

'What's with these stupid guys?'

"Didn't he apologize already? Let us go." Airin said with an annoyed face.

"What? You think we can just let you guys through because you're a woman?" The two delinquents laughed, while the bald guy playfully patted her head.

"Come on, just hand over the million yen otherwise you two will have to pay your hospital bill!"

"Ah, so you think you're scary enough just because you're a man?" Airin said with a disgusted expression. The pompadour got offended by her words.

"Y-you bitch!" He was about to hit her when she caught his fist with her left hand, grabbed his hair with the other hand, and slammed his head to the wall hard enough to make him question his own life decisions.

"Y-you--!" The pompadour was to attack her when Kuboyasu saved her. He choked the pompadour one with one hand and lift him. Baldie got scared and clung to his partner.

"I'm so sorry! Please stop, he'll die!"

Kuboyasu kept silent for a second and threw the two to the side and casually walked away. Before Airin followed him, she took a glance at them and said, "Don't ever show up in our faces, understand?"

On the other side, the light blue-haired boy got shocked by the incident he witnessed earlier. He repeatedly rubs his eyes and looks at the two people walking away.

"W-what just happened?!..."

Meanwhile, the witness saw the witness who witnessed the scene was the other psychic.

'Oh, dear.'

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

While waiting for the class to start, Kaidou was drowned in his thoughts.

'Did I really see that earlier? To think that Kuboyasu was hiding such fighting ability... But he looks completely ordinary on the outside. First off when he transferred, he wrote and said some odd words like wuz here! and 'sup, homies!... And then I ran into him at a cultural festival, he said that he spilled some ketchup, but it smells odd to be ketchup. Not to mention I can also see that '!?' thing that appears on his head... This can't be... maybe he's the Dark Reunion's ally and here to haunt me?!'

'Probably.' Airin said while going back to her seat after she went to the bathroom.

'Stop thinking about dark reunion first... I actually really think Kuboyasu's a delinquent--'