03 | Hold me tight

I gasped when he pulled my body even much more closer than before, I think like I have to stop breathing.. Why am I thinking that he was about to kiss me? I didn't complain of how much tighter he wants. Because in this matter, I felt safe..

Wait... This is wrong, I shouldn't be like this, I mean I can't do this, he's just saving me and thinking of him like that is just not right.. I gently pushing him to give a little space between us, my heart couldn't stop beating so fast, he also letting go his grip of my waist.

My body seems disappointed to felt his hand slowly letting go of my waist, maybe I should scolding my body to stop being so desperate to being touched from him, I mean not gonna lie he's veiny and strong hands, including his strength from his mucles, I bet he could easily carried me in his shoulder without any difficulties..

"We should probably head back.." He stated, I stopped thinking about him by hearing his gentle voice. "Okay." I replied, I proper my position and starting to walk, I slightly startled when my body felt his touch on my back, he guides me on the way like a gentleman. I let him holding my back waist since I wanted to.

The maids bowed at us and seeing other maids didn't bow at me, they really heard me. The two butlers opened the door and exposing my brother and his sister having a little chit chat. They immediately looking at us, but I can still feel his hand on my waist that looks like we're a couple.

The couple stand up and my brother walk near towards me to know my feelings. "Are you okay Y/n?" He asked, I nod at him. "Yeah I'm fine." I replied, "Alright then, let's eat!"

Ely and Taehyung going back at their seat and I started to walk and felt his hand slowly letting go of my waist, I sit beside on Taehyung and he sit beside on his sister. It results that siblings by siblings are sitting in front of each other.

He's sitting in front of me...

"So Y/n! Have you finally know my brother?" Ely asked while taking a bite of her food, I'm just staring at my plate because I felt uncomfortable of his staring towards me, it's like I'm about to melt like an ice, and his gazing are just like a heat.. I cleared my throat before I opened my mouth to speak.

"We met before.. But I didn't know his name." I answered.

"Jimin." I stopping my movements and looking at him, the tension between us is just getting stronger everytime. "My name is Park Jimin." He repeated it again.

--

|JIMIN's POV

After I introduced my name to her, I know she felt uncomfortable because of me, I wanted to remove that feelings of her just to let me seeing her eyes.. "Jimin.. Well I'm Y/n." She replied. I slightly smiled as she also did the same, we quickly focused back on our food.

My sister and her boyfriend are looking at each other and witnessing about our tension we just did right now. I took a bite of my food then her brother speaking. "What's your job, Jimin?"

I gulped down my food down to esophagus and prepared to answer him, "I'm working at the J Industry." Taehyung widened his eyes, but still doesn't know that I'm the CEO of that company. My industry is about the different types of gadgets like phone, tablet, headset and etc. My items was popular and spread on worldwide. So I know the reason why Taehyung shocked about my response.

"I just bought this J Phone 11 last week! And it's very cool! Many features and completely doing what I'm expected! Are you an employee there?" I chuckled for hearing his compliment. But my sister Ely just answering his question instead of me. "My brother is the CEO of that Industry." Now his mouth are growing wide.

"Woah! C-Can I have your autograph?" He ask a favor while passing his phone towards me. "Sure", I take his phone and remove the touch pen inside of it and putting my signature in his screen. "There." I said and passing back the phone to it's owner, I just noticed the silent from Y/n, I took a glimpse of her and she's just eating her food silently.