02 | See him again

Depuis le début

"You left your money in the car you dumbass." His eyes widened and immediately putting both of his hands towards a pocket which mom is incredibly right. "What a clumsy, I'll go get it, take care of your girl." I stand up and Ely noticed my movements.

"Where are you heading to?" She asked me, "My wallet is in the backseat of the car, I have to go get it." She's nod to show her that she gave me a permission to letting me leave in the dining room. "Careful out there."

I finally leaving the dining room, but getting uncomfortable again after seeing these maids bowing at me again, I enhaled. "Please stop bowing, I felt bad.." They're looking at each other while seems feel uneasy from what I just said. "It's our rules ma'am.." One of the maid said it, "I know-- I'm just get easily uncomfortable about it." I replied.

"Okay ma'am." The other maid said. I didn't replied back and leaving at the hall to go outside and find my mother's car.

"Oh there is it." I whispered, I quickly ran towards the car. Her window sliding down to let me see her face. "Here's the wallet."

I received my brother's wallet, "Thanks mom." Mom just nod and starting her car and drove away, now I'm just standing here in this clear surrounding, I faced towards the water fountain, I feel amazing for just looking at the water, dripping on the surface. I took one of the coin from the purse. "Let me see him again." I throwed the coin to the fountain, hoping that I could see him again.

TIME SKIP

I passed the wallet to my brother under the table and he fully accepted it. He put it inside of his pocket while I was grinning because of his clumsiness. "Finally, he's here." Ely said it.

Three of us waiting for the presence of her brother. My fingers are fidgeting again and starting my nervousness flowing through my veins down to my spine, I inhaled a very sharpy breath, not knowing why am I like this again....

The door opened by the butler, and my world just stopped...

'It's him...'

"Brother!" Ely stood up and went to his brother, kissing in it's cheek while I feel uneasy of our atmosphere. The guy who saved me is really here, is it because of my wish that I just did? I caught off guard when his eyes looking through my soul. I clenched my dress under the table while looking away from his gaze. My heart beats so hard and having a quickly paced.

My brother also stand up to greet her brother, I'm having a second thought whether I greet him or not, "Y/n?" I suddenly stopped thinking when my brother's girlfriend calling my name. "U-Uh yeah?" I ask.

"You're sweating. Should I turn the AC on?" I shaking my head as my response, but seriously, my stubborn eyes couldn't help it but immediately looking at his body figure again, his hand.... I missed the way it clenched my body towards his, and his eyes, I missed the way he looks at me that I could almost fainted from our tension that time. I cleard my throat, standing up and grabbing my purse.

All of them watching me, especially him. "Um... I-I have to get some.... Fresh air." My brother noticed my stutter, he was about to walk near to me but I immediately walked out without waiting..

I came back in here again at the side of the water fountain. I'm hating myself to be a coward right in front of the man that just saved me before. I feel the breeze rushing through my hair, I can smell a fresh air, helping me to remove from what I thought about him. I should've thanked him, but my annoying best friend just grabbed my hand like that all of a sudden.

My mind still filled with memories between us, I clenched my purse that I thinking about him over and over again! Why am I so desperate to see him but then I just ran away like a turd of the wind? I let out my heavy sigh.

"I should go back..." I said it in my lowly voice, I turned around but gasped when a sudden human figure standing so close to me, I lost my balance but his hands grabbing my waist with his veiny hands and hearing his growl in my ears, it's like a music in my mind.

My hands flattened on top of his chest, I looked up to him and see his face are very much closer to my face, his breath hitting on my skin and his nose almost touching mine.

--

|JIMIN's POV

|FLASHBACK|

I saw her going out of the dining room after seeing me just now, I remembered our first met. But I didn't expect that it is such a small world to see her again. Her brother were about to go but stopped when I suddenly hold his wrist, he's looking at me while raising his eyebrow.

"I'll go to her." He just nod and letting me leave in the dining room to catch her.

As soon as I get out of the house, I watch her standing beside the water fountain and letting the breeze flowing through her body. I couldn't stop my eyes looking at her curvy waist, I missed the way I touched her that night, of how tightly I grabbed her body closer to me.

I saw her clenching her purse, I guess she really have a deep thoughts about something...

I silently walking towards her to making her unnoticed my presence, after I stood behind her, I heard her sighed "I should go back.." She whispered.

She were about to go back but her body was crashing onto mine and almost lost her balance, I hold her waist and grabbed it against me, it's the same position from that night.. Her both hands pressing to my chest and letting her see my face.

"You..." She weakly called me, "You alright?" I ask her.

|Y/N's POV

What a deep atmosphere that we had just now, alone in this dark place, a light from moon shining upon us, seeing reflection on each others eyes. But the awkwardness could never stop appearing between us,"I'm okay..." I used my hand to slowly push him.

I gasped when he pulled my body even much more closer than before, I think like I have to stop breathing..