"Main directly usse batana chahti hoon. It will help her get to know what hell she is getting into." Raavi said.

Shiva stood up straighter, and scowled, "Mere saath rehna naark laagta hai tujhe? Bhool maat, mere siwa tujhe aur kaun jhelega? Aacha hua woh nahi hai yahaan, warna pata nahi, aur kya kya bakwas karegi tu."

"Aacha beta, tu Prince Charming hai, phir? Aisa kaunsa Prince Charming hai jo khud apni patni pe sawal utaye, aur phir divorce papers deta hai? asked Raavi hotly. It still rankled her the way he acted that fateful day.

"Dekh mami ki behen ki beti, tu chup chaap yahan se nikal ja" Shiva warned, "Don't stay here and make matters worse."

"You have lost all the right to tell me what to do. I am going to stay here and tell all the truth about you to your new...whatever." Raavi said, pushing him, or trying to, at least. He was Chattan Pandya, after all.

Though, Shiva knew he wronged Raavi, he couldn't help but feel like a trapped scorpion trying to escape. Frustrated, irritated, he was out of sorts with the emotion she had brought out within him. It left him with a strong urge to sting the first person that crossed his path. "Dekh Chipkali, bahut hogaya, apni drama band kar, I don't want any nautanki like the last time with the lehenga that Gaumbi gifted... so, just leave." Warned Shiva

"No" said Raavi stubbornly, "I wont leave until I meet this woman."

Grabbing her by the arms, "I am serious, Raavi, just leave! And what will you tell her? Why will she believe you?" said Shiva.

Staring hard into his eyes, "Haan, I will start by telling her that cooking for you is a full-time job. You are a picky eater, but also go to every member of the house, and have them request that I make special dishes for you. You keep our room a mess and I always have to do everything for you" said Raavi, breaking free of his hold.

Shiva scoffed. "Maybe, I will change for her. I might start with the small things, and totally change for her." Shiva fibbed. He instantly regretted it, seeing Raavi's hurt eyes. But as usual, he convinced himself of some greater good he was achieving by pushing her away and eased off his guilty conscience.

Hurt and angry with Shiva, Raavi pushed away from him, and spotted the microphone by the music system. "Sahi hai Shiva, you should change for this girl you have never known. You should sacrifice for the family, but baath mere pe aagayi, toh mooh mod lo tum." Picking up the microphone, "Hello, 1, 2, 3, if your name is Girl-I-m marrying -Shiva, please come down, you and I have lots to discuss" Raavi said into the microphone.

Making a play to take the microphone from her, Shiva yelled, "ay gadhedi, ghar pe koi nahi hai, can you quit this, and give me the godforsaken microphone?"

Raavi jerked away the microphone, continuing to yell into the microphone, as Shiva tried to grab her and the microphone in vain. Finally, Shiva got hold of the microphone and chucked it away from her. "Tera dimag toh theek hai? Pagal wagal toh nahi hai?!" yelled Shiva.

Unbeknownst to Raavi and Shiva, Dhara, Gautam and Rishita reached Pandya Niwas. As they began to enter their home, they heard Raavi's voice. From their vanity point, they saw Shiva have a face off with Raavi and chuck the microphone on the ground.

Groaning, Dhara sped up to stop their fight, Rishita yanked her back and shushed both Gautam and Dhara. Rishita wanted them to fight it out, without any interference. The voices of Shiva and Raavi could be heard from the entrance way, but the trio couldn't be seen. As they heard the raised voices of Raavi and Shiva, curiosity got the better of them, and they stopped in their tracks to hear out the commotion.