Meeting Subhadra

Nandita's POV.
Draupadi forced me to wear a very heavy and uncomfortable. Which I hated very much, why do i have to wear this isn't it draupadi's swyemvar.

First I am annoyed by this dress and second this man from yesterday doesn't want to get out of my head. I wonder if I have a crush on him, but who is he?

I was just whining about my clothing which Draupadi was skillfully ignoring

Me : Krishnaa, I don't want to wear this dress.

Draupadi : you have to.

Me : but I don't want to.

Draupadi : stop your whining, today is my swyemvar and I want everything spot on, even you.

Me : what if Rajkumar Arjun will fall for me instead of you?

Draupadi : that won't happen.

Me : why?

Draupadi : because he doesn't want to live a miserable life full of your whining.

Me : uff, you are the one who is suppose to look pretty not me.

Draupadi : you are my sister, I want you look beautiful too.

Me : what if I fall in front of thousands of people?

Draupadi : I will catch you.

Me : No!

Draupadi : Yes!

The argument went on just then we heard giggling, we turned towards the door to see Govind with a beautiful lady, she was beaming happiness.

Me and Draupadi stared at her for a few moments, then

Draupadi : Govind, who is she?

Govind : Sakhiyon, this is my sister Subhadra, remember I told you about her, right?

Me : oh, yes you did.

Govind : she is also here for Draupadi's swyemvar and marriage.

Draupadi : ok.

Me : come subhi, let's talk with each other.

Subhadra : ok, what about Rajkumari Draupadi?

Draupadi : I can't come Subhadra, I have to get ready.

Subhadra : oh, yes.

Me and Subhadra went away from the dressing room leaving Draupadi to get ready in peace.

We went in the Royal Garden and we bonded with each very well. She is so sweet and kind.

We even became crime partners and pranked Bhrata Dhristdhyumn. Today we even planed to dance after the wedding and swyemvar in party for the newly weds.

Subhadra was very reluctant to dance infornt of every one. Because the every king from the swyemvar will attend the Wedding and party.

So it will be so nice to show our dance moves in front of everybody.

Karn's POV.
Today in the afternoon the swyemvar is held. But that the last thing I am concerned about, but I am concerned about the thought of my dream maiden.

I will find her no matter what. I hope to find her in the swyemvar. If mitr loses this Swyemvar then no one other than Dushala would be able to lift his mood.

BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?