Mysterious Man

Nandita's POV.
Krishnaa and Govind both were teasing me, so I ran away from there. I could see Draupadi running behind me.

After some time I came and sat in front of the window pouting, Draupadi gently put a hand on my shoulder and said.......

Draupadi : Sakhi, I am sorry for teasing you.

Me : now what sorry?

Draruapdi : sorry na baba, I will do anything you ask me to do.

Me : are you sure?

Draupadi : yes I am.

Me : ok, then let's go to see who all came for the swyemvar.

Draupadi : WHAT!?

Me : you said you will do anything.

Draupadi : ok let's go but be can't go there as princess.

Me : then let's dress up as maids.

Draupadi : ummm.... ok?

With that we got ready as maids the entire time draupadi was whining about we shouldn't be doing this and all that but me being me didn't listen to her. We got ready and wore simple dress with a veil covering our faces.

Draupadi looked horrified she then turned to me and said

Draupadi : my beautiful sakhi, let's not go there.

Me : you said-

Draupadi : yes I did but these choths are so uncomfortable.

Me : deal with it.

Draupadi : but-

I cut her off by dragging her. We reached near the tents of the royals of different places.

We were just looking around but then suddenly a King or Rajkumar came to us, he looked very evil,

he looked at us with pure disgust and said....

Man : what are you petty Dasis doing here amongst us royals?

Me : we came here to serve food.

Man : then do your work don't look around and waste your time.

Draupadi : yes Rajkumar.

With that me and Draupadi stared serving food, as expected they all responded very rudely. To the point where I almost slammed the plate on his head, like this.....

We then walked out of the tent, Draupadi was frowning the entire time she then turned to me and said

Draupadi : They are so rude to maids, I think I have to talk to pitashree to treat maids better.

Me : you are right.

When we walked out of the tent we saw a beautiful bow, so beautiful that I was attracted to pick it up.

Of course I knew a few basics of archery, I went to it and gently touched the carvings.

Draupadi was setting more food trays of the Maharajs, Yuvrajs and Rajkumars.

Just then a deep voice started me, I turned to the voice I was wearing a veil so I couldn't quite see who it was but I could make out the figure of a well built man who was wearing red dhoti and jewellery.

The problem was that something about his was attracting me towards him.

BYE
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?