This caused the man to pause. Akkun didn't smile, nor did he keep eye contact, instead opting to look at the ground below him. "You can't buy everything with money, ya know?" He turned to face the city around us. "You were with a cop right? No use in hiding it, it was obvious." Silence followed for a short while before he spoke up again. "He's Hinata's brother right?"

I look at him surprised. "How do you know that?"

He finally turns to face me and looks me dead in the eyes. " That's the kind of organization Toman is..." He turned himself back around. "Remember when you asked me what we'd talk about when we met up after going our seprate ways?"

"Of course I do!"

"Well let's talk about that..." He stood dead still, finally looking at me again and breathed in a heavy breath. "The one that pushed you on the tracks...that was me."

My whole demonor froze, my mind running a thousand miles per second, did I hear him right?

" You were supposed to die, there was no way anyone could have saved you. But that guy...he did, it's like he knew it was going to happen..." Akkun began to sweat. "I know this'll sound crazy but...you can time travel can't you?" He held his face in his hand, the look in his eyes was manic.

"He helped you cause you told his past self! That's the only thing that makes sense!" He stood closer to me, reaching out to the air. "Nobody should have been able to save you unless they knew! But nobody should have known!" He grabbed onto my shoulders, my self defense mode kicking in as I pushed him off.

"Are you kidding me? You sound crazy Akkun! You aren't like this, you were calm and collected and always put your friends first." Tears began to well up in my eyes and fall down my cheeks. "You'd never try to kill me! I don't believe it!" My futile attempt to wipe them was cut short when Akkun spoke again.

"Takemichi...How could things end up like this?" He lifted his arms up to refrence the city. "Everyone is under Kisaki in Toman..."

"Kisaki Tetta!?"

"Nobody has seen Mikey in years Takemichi."

Concern flowed through my body. 'What was I hearing? He seemed so put together a minute ago and now he's freaking out.' " Just leave Toman, we can change this!" I pleaded.

"I can't, Kisaki terrifies me." I could visibally see his form shaking as he held his arms. " Things changed after Draken died, Mikey changed..."

"Draken died!?" I shouted in shock. 'What on earth could have happened!?'

"He shouldn't have died....HE shouldn't have died either." My attention peaked even more at that emphasis.

"Who?" I stepped forward as I questioned him. "Who else died?" My question was left unasnwered though as I watched Akkun step up upon the ledge of the roof.

"Ya know, I always admired you. Even though you'd cry you'd hold your ground." He slowly turned to me. "Is the one you want to go back to save, is it him?"

I ignored him this time. "Akkun, get down from there, you're being reckless." I warned, my heart beat speeding up.

"Save them Takemichi, save everyone you can...be our crybaby hero!" Tears finally pouring down his face as he sent me a genuine broken smile. " I'll join you soon...." He whispered the last part, it sounded like he said someone's name. 'But who?'

My heart stopped, my body moved on its own as I ran towards Akkun. "Stop!" I shouted but it was too late.

He jumped off...'He jumped off!' I rushed to his orginal spot, tears falling mercelssly from my eyes. "Akkun!" I shouted as I looked at the ground below me. A morbid scene unfolded. His legs were broken, he laid face down in a pool of blood coming from his broken open head. I stumbled back, my breathing heavy and hitched. I fell but I couldn't feel any pain. 'Why!? Akkun why!?'

I couldn't hold it in as I screamed bloody murder, one of my best friend's just killed himself and I couldn't stop him. 'I couldn't save Akkun either!'

\\\\---\\\\

Naoto spoke softly with the cops, telling them to give me some time which I denied. "Don't push yourself." Naoto spoke calmly, resting a hand on my back in support.

"I need to figure out what happened when Draken died. That's what caused Toman to fall into despair. The one who turned Toman evil is Kisaki Tetta." I insisted, tears falling freely as I sobbed out my words. "Draken, Akkun, and Hina! I need to save them, and-" I paused. "Someone else."

This surprised Naoto. "Who else do you need to save?" He questioned

"I don't know yet, but from the sounds of it...he was important." Naoto only responded with a slight nod. Understanding my drive.

"Let's do it."

Authors note: I'm aware this chapter is trash, later chapters are longer and more detailed. Please be patient with my progress with this story. IT WILL GET BETTER.