...

Tyler

I lay in bed for a few minutes just not wanting to get up today. But I have to since I'm meeting up with Rocky again.*in my surprise, I'd never thought I'd be able to see again* I then sigh and get up outta bed and head to the bathroom. I got undressed and hopped in the shower. I took a quick wash up and out wrapping my towel around my waist. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Once I was done with that I walked out the bathroom and grabbed some clothes from my closet.

I wore some plaid tan pants, with a white and tan sweatshirt, some tan shoes, whites socks, and a tan golf hat to go with it. I then sprayed some cologne on and lotion. I then went downstairs to get breakfast and to see if anyone is up. When got downstairs I saw my mom cooking eggs, bacon, French toast, and waffles. I kissed her on the cheek and then took a piece of bacon I then went to the table and sat down.

At the table was my older brother and my uncle. I stuck my tongue out at my brother and high five my uncle. My dad was never around and to be honest I don't really care cause ion need him. I got my family right in front of me and that's all I need.

Uncle J: "Whatchu doing today, T?" He asked when my mom came in with the dishes of food.

Tyler: "Uh, I'm actually gonna meet up with Rocky today." I say.

The room went quite and everyone looked at me. I looked down knowing why they were. I wasn't ashamed about it I'm just... I don't know actually I don't. But anyways I looked up and smiled.

Ms. Okonma: "He's here in Harlem isn't he." She said as she walked back into the kitchen.

Tyler: "I told you he moved here ma." I say in a low tone.

Corey: "Yea, but how do..." He started but was interrupted by a knock at the door.

Uncle J: "I'll get it." He said getting up.

J pov

I open the door and see some nigga with braids. I looked at him for a moment before I said anything to him.

J: "You lost or something kid?" I asked

Rakim: "No sir, I'm looking for Tyler Okonma. I'm surprised you don't remember me J." He said smiling.

J: "How do you know my name kid?" I said reaching for my pocket.

Rakim: "I used to come over and hang out with Tyler. My name's Rakim Mayers sir." He said smiling again.

I looked at him in shock as he just stood their smiling at me. I then stepped aside and let him in. I closed the door and lead him to the dining room where everyone was at. When we got there Tyler was the first to get up and greet him. The other two just sat their in shock just like me.

Rakim: "Hi Tyler! It's been a while." He said before they pulled away.

Tyler: "It really has, how've you been nigga?" He said getting excited.

Mrs. Okonma: "Tyler..." She said giving him a Stern look.

Tyler: "Sorry mama." He said

Rakim: "I'm doing fine, what about you?" He asked.

Tyler: "I'm good, come sit down. We were about to eat." He said leading him to the table.

He sat down and we all started talking.

-The Mall-
(Rakim)

What the fuck.... How did this all happen so fast. Why does everything hurt so much? Who's screaming like that? Where's Tyler? Tyler.... Where's Tyler? My body's in so much pain I can't move. Where's Tyler? What the fuck happened back there?

TBC...