✧*̥˚ 12 *̥˚✧

Start from the beginning

Lisa puffed out air, a little nervous. "Can you blame me?"

They looked at each other in the dark. Jennie was still able to make out Lisa's face and her expression as her eyes had adjusted to the lack of light. She felt the desire build up, going from her gut to her heart. She wanted to kiss Lisa so badly. Everything inside of Jennie pulled her towards the Thai woman.

Jennie's face started to slowly lean down. Lisa's hand came up and snuck around the back of Jennie's neck, her doe eyes were following Jennie's lips as she was descending upon Lisa. They both knew what was about to happen. Just a little further.

Jennie's lips fell atop of soft and plump ones and the world seemed to shift. As soon as their lips touched, they both melted into each other. Lisa was holding Jennie close, one hand on her neck, the other on her waist, pulling her on top of herself. Their bodies merged even more as Jennie sank in between Lisa's legs, lips molding over another. Lisa tasted like the tea they had after dinner instead of hot chocolate.

The tingles inside of the Korean woman ignited with every soft touch of Lisa's lips. She sighed into the kiss. This was what she had missed all these years. Someone who made her feel exactly like Lisa did. Comfortable yet tingly. Safe and cared for, yet wanted.

One of Lisa's hands went into the brunette's hair and she felt Lisa's soft tongue slowly push her way into her mouth. Jennie almost moaned when their tongues met for the first time. Lisa was a good kisser. A really good kisser. But she had expected nothing less, to be honest.

They made out slowly but intensely, Jennie felt the shivers going everywhere. Literally everywhere. Her lust was sparked to life as Lisa sensually sucked on Jennie's lower lip. Also something she hadn't felt in years. It's been a while since Jennie actually had sex with someone other than herself.

But she was more than content on just kissing for now.

Lisa leaned out a little to take a breather, Jennie felt her erratic heart beneath herself. "Jen... holy fuck..." She huffed out nervously, staring up at Jennie intensely. Her thumb was pressing into Jennie's cheek on one side.

Jennie gave them no time to recover or say anything more. She leaned back down. Lisa welcomed her, cupping her face even firmer, kissing Jennie back passionately. Jennie felt herself burning up, pressing into the warm body beneath her. The brunette's hair was falling around Lisa's face like a veil. It took everything in Jennie not to start unbuttoning Lisa's blouse. She felt entirely too hot and too tingly. And now Lisa's hand snuck under Jennie's t-shirt on her back. Holy fuck indeed.

Lisa brought her hand to the very middle of Jennie's back and pressed against it flatly. Then, she sat up in a powerful move, breaking the kiss and taking Jennie with her. Jennie's legs naturally slid around Lisa's hips so they were sitting on the couch, Jennie on Lisa's lap. The Thai girl connected their foreheads intimately, breathing heavily.

"Lisa...?" Jennie whispered after a moment of silence between them and stole a quick and soft kiss. "Do you... really like me...?"

Lisa let out a little sigh. "I thought I was being painfully obvious since day one..."

Jennie sucked in air that she seemed to have lost when Lisa confessed. She laughed a little nervous as well, fingers going through her own hair and tucking it to one side. "I like you too... and it's scary... hence why I asked you to take it slow..."

"I know..." Lisa answered honestly.

Jennie looked down at Lisa, completely dazed. She took a deep breath and said what she wanted to say since the first time they had dinner together and Lisa so boldly communicated that she was interested.