Chapter 2: The Machine.

Henry Retraced his footsteps back to the Lobby. He Keeps going down another Hallway, as he Sees ink Dripping though the wooden ceiling boards. 

Ink spread on the wall spells out "Dreams come True." Joey always believed that Dreams come true. that apparently is correct, Since Henry's bendy, Came so far in the past 30 Years. Henry turned left only to find A room with A Steal machine. Ink painted above the door says, "Ink Machine." This explains all of the ink that was Dripping down from the ceiling earlier. Henry Walks Into the room.

"So, this is the Ink Machine? Wonder how I can turn it on?" Henry asked to himself. Henry Continues onwards it required 6 items to turn on the ink Machine. Henry Finds an Audio log plays it and Vala we get this.

(Audio Log: Wally Franks) "At this point, I don't get what Joey's plan is for this company. The Animations sure aren't being finished on time anymore. And I certainly don't see why we need this Machine. It's Noisy, Its messy. Who needs that much Ink anyway? Also get this, Joey had each one of us donate something from our workstation. We put them on these little pedestals in the break Room. To appease the Gods, Joey Says. Keep things going. I think he's lost his mind, but hey, he writes the checks but if these pipes burst, I'm Out of Here."

"Hey, that sounds like Wally," Henry Realized as he listened to the tape recorder again. "Those 6 items in the break room, that must be what each of them donated." Henry Says to himself.

Henry (5 Minutes Later) Manages to get the 6 items that were required for the ink machine, The machine was ready Henry presses the lever down as the Ink Machine starts to activate and it worked.