𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 (part 2)

HEY HEY QUICK.

CAN I GET YOUR ATTENTION. IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I UPDATED BUT STRAY KIDS IS REALLY DOING THEIR BEST AND GREATEST OUT THERE. THEY WON AAA AWARDS, THEY HAD A GREAT PERFORMANCE AT MAMA AND IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS :D THESE PEOPLE HAVE DONE SUCH GREAT THINGS AND IM PROUD OF THEM FOR WORKING HARD SO IF YOU PLEASE, KEEP SUPPORTING THEM! ILY STAY <3333333 TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME AND THIS UH BOOK? IDK JUST. TYSMMM ILY GUYS :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2-3 years ago)

Nobody Pov:

"Hyunjinnnnnnn" The younger basically whined. "We've been walking for 11 minutes now!" "Jeez Lix, you're so lazy. It's just a small walk, and can you at least be patient." he shot back with a playful annoyed attitude. Felix pouted and kept tugging on the other's sleeve. Then his eyes lightened, he had an idea! "mm.. Hey!!!" he yelled into his lover's ear causing him to cover his ears and cover his heart dramatically. "You almost scared the living shit out of me Lix. I could have died you know!!" He said exasperated. The younger just slightly chuckled which again made Hyunjin's neck snap in his direction. 

"You think this is funny?!?! That hurt! My eardrums could have burst! Jesus.." Hyunjin yelled. Felix felt bad thinking it would be funny so he just hung his head low and stopped in his tracks. The taller almost already regretted his decisions and his gaze softened as he grabbed Felix's chin and pecked his lips softly.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you love.. I overreacted" he said with a gentle voice. Felix stood there quiet and decided to play around with hyunjin trying to make him feel guilty. "Pleasee..?" Hyunjin pouted. Felix stood there again his head still hung low trying to hide his laugh as he was close to bursting from his boyfriend's actions. "I'm really sorry! I really a-" Felix started laughing like a maniac and he couldn't contain himself from keeping quiet while Hyunjin just stood there shocked and was fooled like a complete idiot. "......."

Felix turned around to see Hyunjin's mouth hanging and was left completely speechless. 

"Hey Jinn-"

"NO!!"

"I'M SORRY I WON'T DO THAT AGAIN"

"I AM SO EMBARRASSED. DON'T TALK TO ME"

"HYUNJIN I'M SORRY PLEASE. THAT WAS SO FUNNY"

"I DO NOT TRUST YOU FROM NOW ON."

Felix kept laughing because his boyfriend's reaction was so effortlessly funny. Hyunjin stomped away angrily and embarrassed from his own actions and decided not to show that side of him again.

"JIN. WAIT UP I WAS ONLY PLAYING AROUND WITH YOU. WALKING AROUND IS SO BORING, I ONLY WANTED FOR YOU TO CARRY ME!!" He yelled running after Hyunjin.

Time skip~

They finally arrived at the restaurant and Hyunjin put Felix down exhausted from carrying him for even just 5 minutes. "Jeez you're sweating!" Felix walked up to Hyunjin and crouched. "You think!?!? I carried you for a good 5 minutes!" "5 minutes isn't much Hwang.." Felix rolled his eyes. "I ALMOST BROKE MY BACK WITH YOU FUMBLING AND TRYING TO STEER ME INTO ANOTHER STORE LIKE I'M A CAR OR SOMETHING." With that Felix burst into tears and couldn't help himself from laughing so loudly. 

Hyunjin was obviously fed up from Felix always messing around with him, but he always loved seeing the other smile and laugh no matter how bad it got. Even if Felix managed to annoy him, in the end he would end up forgiving him because he knows Felix is just like that way. And he wants to keep it that way... He wants to see him smile. It's adorable when he smiles and it even manages to warm his heart. Something about this tiny boy made Hyunjin head over heels for him. Everything about him was so lovely, heartwarming, sunny and bright.