𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊 (short)

Nobody POV:

"We're here!" Changbin said.

The place was magnificent. The sweet aroma filled the air and fireflies were lighting up the place. Midnight was starting to fall and just before it did, Changbin had prepared a beautiful picnic just for them. It was where they had first set eyes on each other. 

"W-wow..binnie... you didn't have to do this.. It looks so beautiful" Felix said in astonishment.
"Not as beautiful as you lixie, I'm glad you like it." He smiled proudly. 'lixie' the nickname he loved the most, but now every time he had heard that word his heart just wanted to break into a million of pieces. That nickname his ex lover used to call him ruined everything

Felix frowned remembering Hyunjin, he remembered all the happy times they used to have even though they were such small moments they had shared, he was still smiling back then. Changbin noticed his small frown and lifted his face. "Are you okay lixie?" There it was again. he wanted to tell Changbin he didn't want him to call him that but then it'd ruin the whole entire mood and he'd be 'overreacting'. 

"What? Sorry, I was zoning out for a while. What were you saying?" He asked. "W-well..um.. I'd like to give you something." He took out a shiny golden heart shaped pendant. "For you love." He smiled. "This looks.. BEAUTIFUL. Oh my gosh I love it so much!! Thank you Binnie!" He jumped onto him. 

"Gosh you give me so many butterflies. Turn around I'll put this on for you." Felix was giggling like an idiot but obeyed and turned around patiently waiting for Changbin to put on the pendant. "There." He backed away and took a glimpse of what Felix was wearing. It totally suited him. The scenery had made it even more beautiful and the lights that were pinned onto the trees had made it look so much better. 

Felix touched the pendant gingerly and smiled. "Thank you.. for everything. I would have never been this happy in my whole entire life if it weren't for you." 

Some part in Felix made him guilty but for what? Was his guilt reaching to him for lying to himself? He loved Changbin but-

He also..

certainly..

still loved...

Hwang Hyunjin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HEYY!!!!!! CAN I GET YOUR ATTENTION???  IM SORRY IF I CAN'T UPDATE ONCE IN A WHILE IM TRYING MY BEST TO AND I NEED SOME INSPIRATION :( 

This chapter was awfully short! I apologize! I promise I'll make it up to you guys again ^^ and how I'll do it is in the next chapter... the happy times of Felix's memories.. 😋😼

(meaning by that I probably mean some fluff and smut  when he was still dating hyunjin)

HEYYY TYSM READERS! <33 IVE SEEN THAT SOME OF YOU HAVE VOTED FOR MY BOOK EVEN IF IT ISNT THE BEST IM STILL GLAD TYY I APPRECIATE YOU ALL :D