𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 (part 1) ⚠smut⚠

hmm...

Hyunjin and Felix.
They were the perfect Highschool couple (or so we thought).

Hyunjin - was afraid to announce their relationship to the school because he didn't want people to judge him and reject him because he was into boys. (hyunjin thought he was straight until he met Felix and completely fell for him)

Felix - was completely fine with revealing their relationship to the school and found no discomfort in it, he in fact loved the idea that he would announce this to the school knowing that Hwang Hyunjin was his lover.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🔞incoming smut🔞

1-2 years ago (IDK BRO)

Nobody POV:

"HYUNJIN!! PUT ME DOWN!!" he yelled kicking and cursing at his lover for picking him up while he was doing homework. "aish, be patient." Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "Not until you put me down." he shot back with an attitude, Felix was clearly not in a good mood. "What are you so pissed about lix?" Hyunjin questioned. 

"I got left with Lee Know and Han!!" 

"and??" 

"...."

"They're too busy fucking to be doing our group project TOGETHER."

"Oh."

Finally he understood what his lover was so mad about, he dropped Felix onto the bed and crawled on top of him. "Do you want a little treat? Let's get that project off your mind, you know they're not the only ones who were fucking.." he smirked making Felix a blushing tomato. "Fuck you. I'm going to go work." He tried to get up but Hyunjin pinned him down, "Strip." "WHAT?!?!!? NO!!" He yelled. "Holy shit lix you didn't have to scream so loud, you know I'm right up in your face." "Just let me go! I need to do that project!" "No."

"NO???"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO? LET ME GO WORK!" he struggled trying to get out of Hyunjin's grasp.

"Strip."

"no."

"Strip."

"for the last time no!"

"I said strip god damn it Lee Felix." He said in an annoyed tone.

With that Hyunjin let his grip on Felix loose and Felix started undressing himself. "You fucking jerk." "Be thankful, I'm helping you with your stress." 

Once Felix was finished undressing he looked at Hyunjin and was blushing mad crazy. "Y-you're a fucking psych-" Hyunjin came closer to Felix and pressed his clothed dick against Felix's round ass. 

(A/N: Y'all help I want to kms. I don't know what I'm doing anymore😭 I'm on the floor sobbing and scratching the windows)

Felix let out a small whimper and fell back onto the bed. 

"You're that thirsty huh?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Felix POV: 

Fuck I hate this guy.. 

"Jinnie.." I whimpered hoping Hyunjin would hear.

Nobody POV:

Hyunjin undressed himself and Felix awed at the sight in front of his eyes. Hyunjin's abs in display and Felix who was already like a puppy begging for it's owner to give him attention.

The taller male heard his puppy whine and shuffle around the bed asking for it's owner to finally give him the attention he needs. The older complied and hovered over the blonde.

He first started by playing around with Felix's hole and caressed the younger's member. Hyunjin wasn't even in yet but Felix was already a moaning mess.

"J-Jinnie...Stop...teasing.."

"Magic word?"

"Fuck. Who care ab-about the safe word... just-"

"Wreck me, Hyunjin. Fuck me senseless."

Hearing this from the younger turned the taller on. "I'll do as you ask of me." He said with a smirk.

He grabbed the lube from the side of the bed and spread it around his fingers and put some into Felix's hole to make sure it wouldn't hurt once he put his member in. He stuck a 1st finger in without warning making the younger gasp and throw his head back. A second.. then a third.. 

He was prepped. 

He took out his fingers and replaced it with his dick. "Felix you okay?" He asked. "Y-yes... you can move now.." "You sure?" he asked for consent. "Yes!! Just do it already."

He started moving slowly not wanting to waste this precious moment. He didn't want this to end so quickly so he can't be hasty even if he was that horny.

Guess it wasn't enough for Felix though. 

"F-faster..Hyun..."

Hearing this a small curve formed on his lips and slowly his pace started getting painfully quicker. Felix shot up his eyes in pleasure and moaned grabbing onto Hyunjin's shoulder for support. Hyunjin was getting turned on by the second, he wasted no time and started pounding into Felix mercilessly and thrusted at an inhuman pace. Felix pulled in a kiss and looked at his lover full with lust in his eyes. 

Both of them felt as if they were about to collapse at any minute so Hyunjin rushed and with a final 2 or 3 thrusts, he finally came into Felix's hole and the younger released into Hyunjin's abdomen.

"Jinnie... that felt-"

"you can say that later.. let's rest now shall we?"

He planted a soft kiss on his lover's forehead and drifted off to sleep.

"God I love you, Hwang Hyunjin. "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I WANT TO KMSK HREJKPHEPG HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP WHAT DID I JUST WRITE I MEAN IF YOU GUYS LIKED IT IM GLAD????????????? I WAS CRINGING THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME I THINK I STICK BETTER TO FLUFF THAN SMUT IDK WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??? IM NOT GOOD AT WRITING THIS SHITTTTTTTTT :((

VOTE- SMUT

VOTE-FLUFF

what do you like better? 😭 also if you noticed this was a long chapter, I hope you liked it... bro im still crying help. I traumatized myself I'm literally on the floor chewing the wood LMFJOASd-

OK now BYE! THERE WILL BE A NEXT CHAPTER AND IT WILL BE SMUT. I MEAN FLUFF HELP