EIGHT

Y/n's pov:

"I don't fuck with you.. you lil dumbass bitch. I ain't fucking with you" I mumbled with my head bopping to the beat that was blasting through my car "I got a million, trillion things that I'd rather fucking do." I turned the music down as I rolled my window down to collect my food from the drive through window.

I took the regular photos with the employees through my car, I even signed one of their work hats, hope he doesn't get into shit for that. I left a extra $20 for him before sitting my food on the towel that I placed on my passenger seat, I don't want grease on my shit.

I was headed over to my moms place for a Sunday lunch, but it was still breakfast time so me eating before I got there is okay. It wasn't anything bug anyways.

We get together as a family at least twice a month, it's harder only because mama's house is a long drive. It's still worth it though. She said she had a surprise for me and Kelly when we got there, I don't have an idea of what it could be so that makes it exciting.

Kelly's personal ringtone starting going off, I quickly presses the green call button on my phone before speaking "You good?" I asked "Mhm, I was just thinking we ride up to Ma together. I'm done getting ready and I'm not tryna drive alone" He said. Liar! his license got taken away after all those damn tickets.

I laughed softly "Yeah, I'll pick you up in a couple minutes man" We both said our byes before he hung up. I starting my food fast as hell in the parking lot after I saw 2 black escalades drive into the parking lot. Oh hell naw, Paps.

One got out the car and just like that, they starting swarming around my car snapping pictures. I'm not even doing nothing, I'm just hungry.

I started my car about to reverse out and there was just too much people, I started honking but no one was moving. "Oh my god bro" I mumbled. I rolled my window down before speaking "Can y'all move? I'm trying to get out of here" They carried on taking pictures of me like I was lion in the zoo.

I got out of my car "Guys, please just back up. I've gotta get outta here" They slowly started moving still taking pictures. I'll never get used to this shit. "Thank you, have a blessed day" I got back in and successfully got out of the parking lot and I was on the way to Kelly's house.

I got to Kelly's gate, pulling out my phone as I texted him telling him I was outside. He quickly responded telling me he was on his way out. Perfect. I texted my mom letting her know I would be there in at least an hour. I miss my mama.

----------------
A FILLER CHAPTER