ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

"BITCH "she yelled before hitting him with her shoe and he ran around the house with the phone in his hands.

"Oh shit ! , ima call you back Esani yo grandma-"he started before she snatched the phone and smiled at me before hanging up.

I-

"Okay then."I mumbled to myself before a message popped up on my phone.

Bestie D 💙🤞🏾.

Aye Pookie !

?

You coming to my party tonight?😁

I'll see

Idgaf if we barley talk no more because of Debo bean head ass but you still my bestie and you better show df up.

Ight bruh 💀💀, I'll be there .
(Read)
4:55 p.m

_______ ________

I looked over my self one more time in the mirror before I nodded to myself.

I had on a white one piece set and a brown throw over looking thing that was furry looking.

"You ready Cece ?"i called out to her before she came in my room in her jumper.

"Okayyy lil sisss."I dragged and she did a 360 turn before she pulled out her phone and recorded me and I put up the peace sign.

"Okay come on because we gotta pick up Nunu "i said before she nodded and I grabbed my keys and we left out my house after I locked up.

It took twenty minutes to get to her house, once we picked her up we headed to go the gas station and we all got out.

"Ouuu Pookie lemme take yo pictures!"she said before I gave her my phone my phone and she took a good bit of pictures before I picked the ones I liked and posted them on Instagram.

Omour.Pookie
2 minutes ago

Pookie2 minutes ago

( swipe )