When I got in the driver drove away and I looked out the window. I didn't say a word to anyone else in the car. I was exhausted and I was overwhelmed by the thought of my long time best friend and crush being in Harlem, New York. My thoughts were interrupted when my boss started talking.

Unknown: "You have the stuff??" He asked me and I grabbed it out my pocket.

I handed it to him without looking away from the window. I then looked at the clouds and noticed it was gonna rain. But I wasn't worried about it cause I was headed home right now anyways. To be honest I just wanna clear my head and go to bed for real. Cause every time I meet up with Ferg for the exchange I always end up emotionally exhausted from it.

Unknown: "He told you what he found didn't he?" He asked me.

Rocky: "Yea, I don't know how to deal with the information tho." I said honestly.

Unknown: "Well tomorrow isn't gonna be as busy as usual this year since its more colder this year. So you should go and find him but keep watching your surroundings Rocky." He said as we pull up to my house.

I nod my head and open the door as it starts raining. I then got out the car and closed the door saying bye to the driver. Mr. Walter, my favorite old white guy. I fucks with Mr. Walter, he actually my moms best friend. I smile as I headed towards the door but before I could open it I heard my name being called. I looked back at the car and saw a piece of paper that said "Watch your surroundings, my boi." Then the car drove off.

I looked around then took a step back. I looked into the windows of my house and saw nothing. Then I walked to the door and opened it to see my momma in the living room watching tv. She turned her head and smiled at me. My little sister ran into my arms as I stood in the door way with the door still open. I put her on my hip and then closed the door.

I then took my shoes off by the door and walked further into the house. I then put my sister down and over to my mom. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and the headed to the kitchen and put my leftovers in the fridge. After that I walked upstairs and into my room. I hung my jacket and grabbed some clothes and headed into my personal bathroom. I turned the water on and waited til it heated up for me to get in.

Once it was hot enough I grabbed my wash cloth from the railing and soaped it. I washed my body once the wash cloth had enough soap on it and relaxed a little in the shower. I hurried up and finished my shower and got out. I went back to the room and grabbed a pair of boxers and pajama pants to sleep in. I closed my room door and quickly dried off and put some lotion on. I changed into my sleep wear, then hung my towel back in the bathroom and went to bed.

I laid there for a moment looking at the ceiling. Thinking, wondering, hoping, wishing that Ferg wasn't lying when he said that Tyler was here in Harlem. I hope it was true cause I miss that boy, I miss that goofball. But I can't really show emotion like that anymore, I wish I could. Today was just a mess up of how weak I become when it comes to mentioning or talking about Tyler. I don't know why but it effects me very much. I just hope when I find him he isn't...

My thoughts were interrupted when my phone dinged. I got up and grabbed it outta my coat jacket. I then walked back over to my bed unlocking my phone. I saw I got a text from an unknown number. I looked at my phone kinda confused before I opened the message.

Unknown: hey, is this Rakim Mayers?

Me: ye who dis?

Unknown: nigga you don't remember me? 😂

Me: no who the fuck is this

Unknown: guess then hoe 😏

Me: Jahseh?

Unknown: no

Me: Stoke?

Unknown: who the fuck is that?? 😂😂 the niggas name sound shitty as hell

Me: 😂 ik , but who dis tho?

Unknown: Its T , remember me?

Me: T who?

Unknown: Tyler you bitch 😤🖕

Me: oh shit wsp Tyler?

Me: I haven't seen you in a min where u been?

T👹💀: Ya know here and there. You?

Me: I'm good, ya know same old shit

Me: where you living now??

T👹💀: I'm actually in your city.

I smiled at the text. So he's actually in Harlem after all. Ferg was right, imma have to thank him on that the next time we see each other.

Me: how long have you been here?

T👹💀: not long, only a couple of months

Me: oh that's cool, how you get my number?

T👹💀: this guy I met here gave me yo number tonight at this restaurant.

T👹💀: I met him before but only once tho bc he almost ran me over with his car.

Me: Oh, wait you said restaurant??

T👹💀: yea why?

Me: were you with a group of people?

T👹💀: yea... how you know that?

I looked at the text in shock. So it was him over there. I finally saw him after all these years. My best friend, my crush, Tyler Okonma. My phone dinged and I got a text from Tyler. I opened my phone again not realizing it turned off.

T👹💀: hello? You there?

Me: ye I'm here sorry

T👹💀: how you know I was with a group a people

Me: I was at the same restaurant T 😒

T👹💀: Wait u was the niggas with the braids??

Me: yep

T👹💀: oh shit, it's nice to see you lookin alright 😁

Me: 😂😂 what that suppose to be a compliment or a roast??

T👹💀: a compliment nigga 😐

Me: 😆 my bad T, wanna hang out tomorrow?

T👹💀: Y not imma be here for awhile since I just moved here

Me: ight imma pick you up tomorrow

T👹💀: ok

Me: good night Tyler

T👹💀: good night Rakim

I then turned off my phone smiling. I got under the covers and turned off my lamp on my side table and went to sleep.

TBC...