Trouble

As they walk it was filled with an
awkward silence.
They wanted to start a conversation but after the silence non of them wanted to now.

Jessica's pov

Ugh I hate this,this is too awkward but what do I say.Before she could think she just said something that she didn't really want to say but she didn't care at that point.

"Hey,what class do you have today"

Why did you say that Jess that's so dry?

He turned his head towards me,he doesn't speak for a bit probs because he was thinking.

"Hmm I think I have art,what about you?"

"I'm not sure actually and I'm not bothered to check right now,maybe English"

"I see"

I rolled my eyes

OMG not the 'I see' he's so dry but my brother he's even more dry.Speaking of my brother I have to go back home early to meet friends.Guess I can't go to the library today.I hope nick comes I wonder if Vicky asked him to come.

We started getting closer to the school.
After a few minutes we arrived,when we stepped in.
The bell rang

'Just in time' I mumbled

"I'll see you at lunch!"

"Alright"He replied

After class

Nicks pov

Finally lunch I'm starving.I pack up my bag and head out of class,I see Jessica in the hallway I think she saw me too because she's making her way towards me.

"Hey Nick"

"Hey"

We made our way down the stairs to lunch.She was talking about how she has to go home early to meet her outside friends that are also my friends and two are my cousins.

"Hey you should come"

"I want to but.."

"But what"

She raised her brow

I could tell she wanted me to come but I can't tell her that I have a doctors appointment.She would start suspecting.

"I have to... um I have to...study,yeah I have to study got a lot test coming up"

Hope that didn't give it away.She looks like she's suspicious

"Ok"

Hoof she didn't ask anything.

"You can study at my house,it will be much funner plus I need help in maths and geography!"

Oh god I jinxed it.

"Oh um,I like to work in a peaceful environment I'll come after...maybe"

"Fine by me"

Yes I got away with it

Ow my chest hurts stupid lung cancer.
I need my pills.I grab my bag to the side and open the small pouch.I rummage my hands in it then I found it but it was empty.