We had cheese steaks , pretzels , ice cream and obviously i had to pay.

She teased me until i got home. A headache. I rolled my eyes.

Somehow i did miss that headache. I smiled. When she was not saying a single word i was worried. "Dang it" i missed my hetero alien.

She literally break my self talking in the mind with a loud grinding sound of the car parking it in front of my house.

I was not ready to get out of the car. I looked at her and pulled her in for a hug.

"I missed you donkey" i muttered.

It was all on a sudden. She was surprised.

"Me too monkey" she hugged back.

After getting kicked out of Tina's car i ran to my room. I took a shower thn texted dad that i got home. He texted back he will get home in 2 hours.
I glanced at the clock. It was 6 only.

An idea ran through my brain cells as i juss got out of shower.

Mamma , shower gives me chill. I smirked.

I put on a jeans , a white t shirt and obviously some rings for the go to go lisa look.

I went to the garage and stephanie was right there with her classy look. I knew dad gonna get mad , still I started the engine.

Dad's order was not to drive for few months after my accident. Technically it is the 4th . So i am immune kinda.

I got my seatbelt on and left.

In 30 minutes i was in front of the hospital. I checked my phone it was 6 : 30, Maria gonna come out any time.

I put the snickers and the coke in my right pocket and got out of car.

"How on earth " i whispered underneath my breathe. Its not like i am looking at her for the first time but it was literally something i felt looking at her for the first time. Her hair was messy, her button up shirt hiding her collarbones exactly the way clouds does to the mountain tops, there was something on her face, o yes her beauty.

I could feel my knees getting weak.

"What does she do to me, Jesus" i looked up finding the answer also holding my heart with the right hand.

"Hey patient"

I looked down finding the source of the sound.
There she was holding her bag in one hand and making those arched brow jumping as my heart beat.

"Not cool" i squinted my eyes.

"Jejejejkjkje" she gave a mean smile.

It completely flied away from my head that besides being a good nurse she is also good at being the tease.

I looked her up and down thn looked away.

"Babushka is angry awwww" she fake pouted, making me go crazy.

"You are such a tease. You know that?" It was more of a complement thn a question to her.

I rolled my eyes

"Hey" all on a sudden there was no comic in her words.
I looked at her.

"You look exhaustingly pretty" i said those words losing it all in front of those winey eyes.

She chuckled.

I gave her the snickers and the coke during our short walk to parking lot.

"Thanks" she showed off her teeth with a tender smile.

"But i dont have anything to give you" she said with those puppy eyes.

"I see" i hinted.

Her eyes were looking down.

I was pretty sure she didn't get what i wanted to say. So i stepped back.

I felt the pull all on a sudden and in a millisecond it turned into a kiss. Her lips on mine sucking it as the honeybee does to the flowers. Sucking it all as if she won it. She tingled with her juicy tongue and by the time i became aware of my fingers, they had already slipped under her shirt. Her skin so smooth radiating heat. She had me pinning me on the car door and by the time she broke the kiss to get some air i had my gun in my pocket ready to shoot. I grabbed her waist and pinned her this time on the car door making her eyes open for a second only. Her lips were soft, almost silken, and pillowy against my own. I slightly reached to her neck while getting her hot breathe on my skin. I placed a kiss over there. She unhesitatingly opened the top most button of her shirt with her right hand letting me go deep. The way she pushed out that trembling voice of her pretty much revealed it is what she wanted.

"I love you" she whispered in between those shaky breath.
I opened my eyes and looked at her. Her eyes were close . She is heavenly. I felt like i am in paradise with her.

"I love you too" words, spoken by my heart.
She opened her eyes and smiled.

The butterflies left my belly and flew all over the place. I placed a kiss on her forehead.

~••~

Author's note :

It was the last chapter of "Mary, will you marry me".
Thanks for the love and support you have been showing. I never in my dreams have thought about reaching this far . Credit goes to the fam 💗

Y'all, keep spreading happiness ,keep spreading positivity for yourself and to the world ❤🔥

Like👍 comment🥀 do share:)