All four people in the room did not talked to each other at all after the RG told them to sit down. Zora in the middle, Alta in his left, and Ei in his right. The RG was in front of them both with a small table separating them.

The RG finally broke the silence... By shaking Zora collar causing his head to swing up and down.

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING BRINGING HER HERE?!" she shouted at him.
"CA..LM... D..OW..N.. R..I..K..AA!!" Zora shouted in reply but his voice is always interrupted due to him being shaken by the RG now known as Rika.

"Didn't you heard the rumour about... Her?!" Rika shouted at him. Now calming down

"Rumours?" Alta asked her. She talked in place of her brother because he was still dizzy after Rika's action.

"You haven't?"

The trio shook their head. Rika sighed as she started to explain.

"First off.. There's a rumour about the accidental summon. They said that she caused a ruckus in the castle. Second, she attacked the nobles on the first day of the summoning. Although I can't confirm it because there's lack of information" Rika said with her leaning forward with her hands supporting her chin.

"Wait wait.. Where did you hear that from..." Ei asked her, finally speaking up about it.

"Fro-"

BANG!

Suddenly, three or four knight entered the staff room. The four people inside it got surprised due to no signs of them entering the room.

"You! Raiden Shogun! You will come with us!" One of the knight shouted at her. Before she could even react, one of the knight restrained her by slamming his entire body into her.

"What's happening?!" Ei shouted.

"You are summoned by the king 3 hours ago yet you didn't came! This is very important!" The knight replied.

The king? Musi.. You don't think...
"Yes.. That rumour must be made by the royals... For now, I suggest we play along.. If things turned out worst..."

Ei slightly nodded at Musi respond.
"You two. I will go.. I will come back later."

Zora and Alta who was undercover had complicated thoughts but they refused and demanded the knight to let Ei go.

The knight refused and instead, told the other knight to restrain Zora and Alta, thinking both were Ei's party member.

"What the?!" Alta shouted as a knight grabbed her right hand.

Should I...
"No... Not yet Ei.."

"You will come to the castle with us. Refusing isn't an option. As for you two, you will be detained here until further notice." The knight said.

Timeskip

Ei finally arrived at the large door. Instead of entering it normally, the three of them got pushed into the room.

"Ouch!?!"

Ei shouted in pain from the fall

"Eh? Raiden san?! You're here too?!" A voice shouted.
Ei looked up and saw Naofumi in the same state as her.