"I see... Then I'll order the same food as them."

The waiter nodded with a small sigh of relief and power walked to the kitchen.

Timeskip

After some minutes of waiting, the waiter came with a tray of the food Ei and the Hondira siblings ordered.

"Let's eat! Itadakimasu!" Alta shouted as she immediately ate the meat. She looked like she's in her own world while she savored the taste of the meat.

"Don't mind her. She's always like this." Zora said with a smile before eating his own food. He nodded with satisfaction and continued eating it elegantly.

Ei looked at her own food and decided to eat it copying the way Zora ate the meat.

Once the meat entered her mouth, her eyes widened in shock.
"This.. This is so good!" She shouted in surprise which made the entire restaurant looked at her. She didn't mind it and continued to savor the meat.

 She didn't mind it and continued to savor the meat

Credit to the artist on bottom right

Zora sighed due to him finding out that Ei is a food lover like Alta, while the said sister was happy to find out that there's another food lover beside her.

"Anyway. Do you want to go to the guild after this, Ei? We're planning to go there after we're done eating." Zora asked Ei who was about to eat another slice.

"Sure. I don't have anything to do." She said with a nod.

Timeskip
(damn, there's a lot of timeskip here)

"Zora! Alta! Nice to... Meet.. Eh?!"

The receptionist girl was shocked to see Ei just behind them. For some unknown reason, she suddenly got a lot of stares in the city, and most of it were a bad one."

"What is she doing here?" The receptionist asked in a hushed tone to the two Hondira siblings.

"Hm? What's wrong with her being here?" Zora asked the receptionist. He too was confused on why Ei was being stared a lot by others. He can even see a stare of disgust aimed at Ei in the guild.

"Come on. Let's go inside. Clara! Please take over my side for a moment!"

"Haaaaii!!!" A shout can be heard deep inside the staff room.

Timeskip
(I will shortened Receptionist Girl to "RG")

This is so tense..
Is what Ei thought to herself.