"Yeah of course not, I grabbed him to pearl out."

"Quackity get out," Sam orders.

"What?!"

"OUT!" Sam is beyond angry. "You are a risk to the security of the prison! Dream almost escaped! You are banned from setting foot in this prison again! If you are found even on the grounds of this prison, I will kill you! Now get out!"

Quackity's eyes grow hurt and angry.

"And by the way," Sam adds. "Our alliance is done, I want nothing to do with your stupid Las Nevadas."

Quackity turns on his heel and leaves.

Sam rubs his forehead tiredly.

"Should have figured. What are we going to do with him? I need to repair the cell first."

"I have an idea but it may not be the most secure," Y/N says.

"Can't be worse than this," he gestures toward the destroyed prison cell.

"You work on fixing the cell while I keep Dream in my room."

"What?! He's going to escape!"

"No, I'll make sure he doesn't. I'll keep him in my sight and you lock the prison down so he can't run off. There are no windows in my room anyways."

Sam looks like he's about to argue but stops and rubs his forehead.

"Fine, don't let him escape."

"I won't, tonight, you lock down the prison and make sure the doors to the hallway are locked too."

Sam nods.

"I'm trusting you with him Y/N."

She nods and forces me to my feet.

"Let's go."

I silently let her drag me down the hallway into her room. She forces me in and I stand there awkwardly as she locks the door. Then she turns towards me with a smile.

"Pretty smooth right?"

"Yeah," I glance around her room, still messy as before but comforting at the same time.

"C'mere," she reaches her hand out to me and I walk over to lean into her embrace. Her touch feels so warm and comforting.

After a bit, Y/N pulls me onto the bed and starts unlocking what's left of my chains.

"Wait, I thought you were supposed to watch me?" I ask in confusion.

"True, but I don't need to drag you like a dog everywhere."

"I suppose."

"Oh by the way," Y/N pulls out my journal. "Here."

"Thanks."

I take the journal and she nods toward her desk where there are several ink pots and quills. I open it to the next page and start writing.

September 27,

Quackity came to torture me again but this time it was different. He used a pickaxe and in his anger, broke my prison cell. We both fell into the lava but Y/N and Sam were there to help. They both jumped into the lava and Sam went to help Quackity while Y/N swam toward me. I gotta admit, her cutting through the lava and glowing in front of me made her look breathtaking. She splashed some fire resistance on me and held me tightly. After using a strength potion to break my chains, we pearled out. I'm glad the lava casted a glow on my face and the heat made me flustered but that's not the main reason. Something about the way she holds me, her touch, her warmth, I trust her. It's like we're meant to be together. But I'm the prisoner and she's the guard, we can't ever have a relationship, it's just wishful thinking. Anyways, since the cell was destroyed, I'm staying in Y/N's guard room until the cell is fixed. Sam told her not to let me out of her sight but right now, I'm not restrained at all and she was reading on the bed not even paying attention. I honestly don't want to escape, Quackity was banned from coming near the prison so that's one less thing to worry about and, Y/N. If I escape, she'll hunt me down with the rest of them and Quackity will be after me. She actually takes care of me here, she's my only friend. I just wish we could be more than friends though.

——————————————————————————————

1,250 words

Hi, y'all! It's finally Winter Break, meaning I have more time to work on this story. I might even upload 2 chapters a day who knows? 👀

Merry Christmas Eve if it's that time for you right now!

I'm going to be writing some winter/Christmas chapters but they might be released after Christmas lmao.

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!