Chapter 8: Enemy Attack At The Goodwill Event!

Start from the beginning

"Yeah... a few days ago, he came over here to visit me and we had some discussion..." Yuta Senpai added.

Flashback

"I have got a bad feeling..." Gojo spoke up in a serious tone, deep in thought as he and Yuta walked down the busy street somewhere in Africa. "If anything happens to me, I need you to take care of the current first and second-year students, Yuta. Also, Hakari would be just fine, so no need to worry about him."

"If anything happens? Like you getting a girlfriend?" Yuta asked in amusement, causing Gojo to deadpan at his student in response.

"You are a comedian now, huh?" Gojo asked, raising an eyebrow at him as he crossed his arms over his chest before letting out a huff. "And what if I do get a girlfriend? So what? I'm just waiting for Nana-chan to graduate and turn 18+. Then, I'll propose to her to marry me. It's just a matter of time, that's all."

"So much confidence...? As if she gonna accept your proposal that easily... Besides, I can't imagine what would happen to you, sensei." Yuta pointed out with a sweat drop.

"I'm especially concerned about the first year, Yuji Itadori. Just like you, he was up for secret execution. If you could keep an eye out, I would appreciate it." Gojo stated out before his blindfolded eyes trailed over to the side as if searching for someone. "Also... Where is Miguel?"

"He doesn't want to see you." Yuta smiled gleefully in response causing Gojo to deadpan at him once again.

Flashback ended

"The audacity of that idiot... thinking that I'll marry him..." I grumbled under my breath in annoyance while furrowing my eyebrows and Yuta senpai chuckled out in response.

"Gojo sensei is in love with you, Nana, that's all. He isn't someone to be committed in a serious relationship, but if he's being this serious about you means that things must have started to change for him. Perhaps, he's turning into a new leaf." Yuta senpai pointed out.

"Or perhaps, he's just turning into a pervert and now the time has finally come to put him in jail." I countered back in annoyance, making Yuta Senpai chuckle once again.

"Well then, I don't want to waste any more of your time as you need to get ready for the event." He stated and I nodded my head in response.

"Yeah. I'll talk to you later. Bye, senpai."

"Bye, Nana, and best of luck."

And with that, we both hung up and ended our call. After finishing my coffee, I went back to my dorm room and quickly changed into my uniform before I left my room once again with my rifle scabbard thrown on my shoulders as I made my way outside our dormitory to meet up with my team.

"Hey, Megumi." I called out to my ravenette friend who standing on the staircase with his back leaning against the railing and arms crossed over his chest.

"Nana, hey..." Megumi greeted back with a small smile on his face. "You ready for the event?"

"Yep." I smiled brightly at him and lightly bumped my fist on his chest. "Let's do our best together!"

In response, Megumi's smile widened a bit even more as he tilted his head to the side, his dark eyes bored into my brownish amber ones.

"It's great to see you smiling like this again..." he pointed out in a soft tone and my expression softened a bit in response.

"I promised myself that I'll do better for Junpei's sake from now on." I muttered and looked down in defeat before my lips curled up into a small sad smile. "This time I don't wanna lose."