"Does this make sense?" I asked, raising a brow. "I believe so," My father said, trying not to sound nervous. "Good, because we're here," I said, looking up at the Nest of Origin. The ship was now next to the Nest of Origin. "Lower the anchor!" The caption shouted to the crewmates. I looked up towards the sky and saw dark clouds slowly approaching us. "Father, I think we should get Udo and Maleficent before it starts to storm," I suggested cautiously. "Yes, that would be for the best," Father said. "Lower the plank!" The caption shouted his next order. As soon as the plank was down, I began to walk across it. "Y/n, be careful. You could fall and hurt yourself," Father said worriedly. Once I was across the plank, I waited for my father to cross. He crossed the plank with ease, and together we started to walk into the Nest of Origin.

"Why are these tunnels so dark?" Father asked. "They aren't that dark. I'm sure your eyes will adjust," I said while giggling. There was a long silence between us before I decided to speak. "Father, what happened between you and mother? Did she offer herself to you in exchange for your silence?" I asked. Father hummed before answering my questions. "When I was younger, I'd sail across the ocean in search of treasures. There were myths that the dark fey had stolen a gem that could heal any sickness or wound. At the time, my mother was starting to become ill. Shortly after I arrived here, I saw your mother. She was healing a child's wound with her bare hands. I thought that she was the gem. I told the fey why I needed to take her. Your mother made a deal with me. She would heal my mother, and I wouldn't tell any about the location of the fey. That's the story about how I met your mother," Father said sadly. "Didn't you feel bad after what you did?" I asked. "Of course, I made your mother leave her home, family, and friends. I am not proud of what I did and will always feel guilty," Father said. "At least mother forgave you," I said, trying to lighten the mood. Father chuckled at my comment. "Yes, she did," Father said with a small smile. 

Ahead of us, I could see parts of the desert. "We're here!" I shouted, running ahead of my father. I looked up at the desert and jumped with excitement. 'I missed this place so much.' My father soon caught up to me, and together we walked through the desert. "Where are your friends?" Father asked. "They should be in one of the healing caves," I said, taking my father's hand as we walked. Before we made it to the healing caves, children screamed my name. Looking further ahead, I saw a group of children running towards me. One child, in particular, caught my eye. It was Mika, who didn't look much different. Except, her platinum hair had grown down her back. "Y/N!!!!" the children screamed as they hugged every inch of me. "We missed you!" Mika shouted as she wrapped he arms around me. "I missed you too. I missed all of you," I said, trying to hug all the children. After giving all the children hugs, I stood up with Mika still in my arms. "Who is that old man?" Mika asked, pointing towards my father. 

"He's my father, Mika," I said, trying not to giggle at Mika's comment. "So you're a king?" Mika asked my father. "Yes, little one," Father said with a chuckle. "I thought that kings were big and fat," Mika said, confused. I couldn't help but giggle at Mika. "Well, not all kings are big and fat. Who told you that all kings were big and fat?" Father asked. "My brother," Mika said with a giggle. "Ok, that is enough about kings. Now, Mika, we're going to the healing cave right now. I'll come to say goodbye when we're about to leave," I said, putting Mika down on the ground. "Ok, bye Y/n. Bye, Y/n's father," Mika said as she left with the rest of the children. As my father and I continued our way to the healing caves, he asked nervously. "Y/n, I don't look like a big and fat king, do I?" Father asked. I laughed out loud as I reassured my father. "No, trust me," I said. 

After a few seconds of walking, we arrived at the healing caves. I stopped at the side of one of the caves, hearing two familiar voices. I peaked around the corner and saw Ini talking to Shrike. They didn't look much different other than a few minor changes. Ini's hair was no longer shoulder length, but instead, it didn't go past her neck. Shrike was a little taller than the last time I saw her. "Did you get everything for the celebration?" Ini asked Shrike. "Yes, and Borra is making sure the location of the celebration stays discreet," Shrike said with a smile. "Good, I can't wait to see y/n," Ini said excitedly. "Y/n, what are we waiting for?" Father asked. "Ini and Shrike are here, and I want to surprise them," I said as an idea came into mind. I used my magic to create two snowballs. I first threw one snowball at Ini and quickly hid outside the cave. She gasped in surprise and turned to see who threw the snowball at her. "Shrike, was that you?" Ini asked, confused. "No," Shrike said, confused. I took the chance to throw my last snowball at Shrike. Once it hit the back of her head, I quickly got back into my hiding place.