Chapter 6: Sweet mother rude son

Merry Christmas in advance guyss♥️

"Wow" Samantha says under her breath being mesmerized by the mansion. Neil stops walking and says "do you want an invitation to come inside now" without even looking back towards Samantha. He pushed open the big door she only saw in castles in the movies. He walks in with her behind leading to his luxurious living room. "Go sit down and I'll get you something to drink" neil says. She walks towards the couch and sits down looking at his medals and trophies of the best businessman. She glances at the big flat screen tv over the fireplace. He brings her some coke with lemon inside. He always made a weird face whenever she would drink that but she would always enjoy it.

She takes a big sip and smiles. "You still remember how I like it bab-" she cuts herself off remembering what he did to her years ago. Neil looked at her with guilt in his eyes but a straight cold face. "Complete your sentence" he says smirking. Samantha puts down her cup of coffee and starts walking towards the door with neil following her. "Samantha wait" he shouts hoping she'll stop but in vain. He took a deep breath and shouts "love wait, please''. She froze on her way and lowered her head to hide the tears forming in her eyes with he tan towards her. She hated nicknames in relationships however she loved when he called her that. She could die to hear that from his mouth. For some reason till today it still made the happiest girl in the world when he called her that.

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him bringing her back to her senses. She tries to free hearself but that only makes his grip tighter on her. "Let go of me" she said struggling. "Listen to me Samantha" he said as the cold rude boss, but she wasn't willing to listen. She kept on shouting and trying to free herself. Neil pulled her closer rolling his eyes and smashes his lips on her. He hugged her tightly. She tried to break the kiss begging to breath but he wasn't willing to let her go yet. He finally broke the kiss, both of them gasping for air.

"You talk too much" he says smirking then licking his lips. She rolled her eyes and turned around hearing the door open. She looked at the door and saw a middle aged woman standing in the doorway widely smiling looking at neil. "Shit" she mutters trying to run to hide behind the couch but stops on her way as neil grabbed her hand. "Mom, did you have a good day". "Hello my baby, I had a splendid day" Neil's mom says. "And who is this pretty girl over here" she says while looking towards Samantha.
"Did you finally get a girlfriend" she says happily and Samantha and neil looks at each other. He smirks while she rolls her eyes. "No- uhh ma'am you're mistaken I'm his employee". She sighs and says "what to expect from you neil." "You're a pretty girl, what's your name" neil's mom says to Samantha while caressing her cheeks. "Samantha" neil replies. "Such a nice name, I'm amara" Neil's mom says. "Thank you amara ma'am". His mom goes in her room while Samantha sighs and starts walking towards the door. Neil runs in front of her blocking the door. "Move" she shouts. "Stay here for tonight, it's too late" neil says. "What makes you think I'll stay with a liar". She says while taking a step forward. "Can't you get over it, it's been two years" neil says in a soft voice feeling guilty. " I Can't and I will never" she says with tears forming in her eyes.

She quickly wipe her tears and turns around as she hears footsteps. She sees neil mom standing there looking at them both. He walks near Samantha while Samantha presses her lips hoping his mom didn't hear anything as she seemed very sweet and she didn't want to hurt her. "What's going on?" "I heard some shouting" amara said. "Oh umm nothing ma'am we were just discussing some office stuff". Samantha says laughing awkwardly. Neil leans in and whispers liar in Samantha's ear while she stomps her heels on his shoes. "Ouch" neil shouts while Samantha slides away from him pretending like nothing happened. "What happened"amara asked him. "Nothing mom just an annoying fat mosquito sucking my blood" he says controlling his laugh while Samantha gives him a death stare and amara sighing. "I'll take my leave now ma'am" samatha says as she walks towards the door knowing neil won't be able to stop her but he just stands there smirking knowing what's gonna happen.

"Wait, where are you going" amara asks her as she stops in her way. "Uhh home" she says turning towards amara slightly laughing with a confused face. "No no no, it's so late and you're so young the world isn't safe" "stay here for tonight, you can sleep in neil's room he'll sleep in the guest room". Neil stops smirking and looks at his mom and say "what! Mom you can't-" "I can" his mom says cutting him off. Samantha smirks and quickly agrees as she wants to see the rich,rude,cold boss sleep in the guest room. His mom leaves and she walks towards neil. "So mr rude guy take me to your room" she says knowing it'll make him angry. He rolls his eyes and drags her near the couch. "Go sleep in the guest room and don't forget I'm your boss". She yawns and says "mrs amara- "ok fine" he says sighing she smirks and pushes him on the couch. She hovers over him and lifts his chin making eye contact with his hazel brown eyes. Your mom is so sweet and you're so rude....

Hiiii guys so sorry for the late upload I was a little late to write it (no I was just feeling lazy💀) but I hope you liked it and merry Christmas in advance ♥️♥️
Words-1023