Chapter 2:The flirtatious client

"Neil" she mutters. Aisha pulls her out of the way
and Neil goes in his cabin. "What happened?" aisha asked her. "Nothing" she says before running in her cabin. She holds on her desk for support still not being able to believe he was back in her life after all those horrible stuff he did to her. She consoles herself and sits on her chair, fighting her tears, trying to concentrate on her work.

She takes the file lying on her table and starts studying it. She puts the file down to drink some water when a clerk enters and says:
"ma'am Neil sir called you in his office and told you to bring mr sehgal's file" saying that he leaves the room.

Samantha takes a big breath and goes out her cabin. She knocks on the door and waits for an answer. "Come in" she hears the cold voice that broke her years ago. She gets a hold of herself and walks in. She goes in the office and hands him the file. She waits patiently while he eyes are glued to the file. "I have a meeting with mr sehgal tonight and you'll be coming with me" he says coldly while handing her the file. "What!!, what do you mean sir" she says astoundingly. "I mean you'll come with me to the meeting tonight, you may leave now" he says coldly. Samantha walks towards the door while he says "make sure to wear a nice outfit". She rolls her eyes and goes out. "Such an asshole" she says while going to her cabin. It's 7.30 and Samantha goes to get ready.

She wears a silky green dress that is split on the right side starting at her knee. She keeps her hair open and wears golden hoop earrings. It's 8pm and she takes a cab and reaches the restaurant half an hour later. She gets out the cab and sees Neil walking back and forth, waiting for her. She walks towards him. He glances at her, fascinated by her. She clears her throat and he gets back in his senses. "I've been waiting for you for the past thirty minutes" he said coldly. She ignores him and goes inside. He rolls his eyes and follows her in.

They go to the table he reserved and find mr sehgal waiting. "Sorry sir,we were stuck in traffic", he said while shaking mr sehgal's hand. "Liar" Samantha whispers under her breath. Mr sehgal turns his head towards her and walks in her direction. "And who's this beautiful lady", he said while taking Samantha's hand and kissing it. Her eyes widens in shock as she looks at Neil who clenches his fist. "She's my employee" he said while coming it between them. "Let's start the meeting, shall we now" Neil said annoyed.

After nearly two hours, the meeting ended. "Glad to make this deal with you", mr sehgal says. "Hope to see you again beauty",he said to Samantha while handing her his business card. She accepts the card plastering a smile on her face while looking at Neil who rolls his eyes.
"Let's go, I'll drop you home"Neil says while leading Samantha to his black mclaren. She follows him knowing it would be in vain to argue with him.
She sits in the car while buckling her seat belt.
I feel your eyes over me..she says

Hello beautifuls and handsomes,
Hope y'all like it...
Words-578