Peh-Yan // Wonderwall

Start from the beginning

"How sure are you about that? I'm Toman's third division vice-captain, almost everyone in our class is afraid of me."

"I just saw you gave your chocolates to the stray kids." You mumbled and quickly shook your head. "Anyway, Your face..." You walked towards him and tiptoed your feet to look a little closer. You removed your lollipop from your mouth, "As I've thought, you have a nice face up close. You just need little adjustments on your tone of voice and your facial expressions." You're too close that he slightly looked away.

"Why are you doing this?"

You stood straight and put the lollipop back to your mouth "Because I'm bored?"

"You're helping me just because you're bored?"

"Yeah! And besides, you're a good guy, you need a chance to be seen. Do you want my help or not?"

He paused for a while to think. "What do you want in return?"

"Nothing, I got to spend my time adequately." You shrugged your shoulders.

He sighed. "Fine."

you clapped your hands together. "Great! First, we need to do something about your outfit."

"What is it with my clothes? It looks cool."

"Cool? You looked like a mafia boss in his late 50s, smoking a cigar with a pet tiger on the side because he couldn't get laid."

(the outfit in question)

"Woah! Slow down! you have a broad imagination there!"

"Just trust me on this one." You said and handed him your palm. He then stared at it.

"I told you I don't have any money—"

"Phone."

"HA?!"

"Your voice! I'm just in front of you, I feel like you're talking from the mountains. I said phone! I'll save my number."

Hesitant, he took his phone from his pocket, he's looking at you like he's thinking if you're crazy or not. You snatched his phone from his hand and type in your phone number.

"Here! Meet me tomorrow we'll buy you a new set of clothes." You said and handed him back his phone.

The next day, you're waiting for him at the plaza. Your back is leaning against the wall with a lollipop on your mouth. After a couple of minutes, you spotted him walking towards you so, you ran towards him to greet him.

"Morning!"

"I'm just checking if you're gonna show up... you showed up!"

"Of course! I told you, I'll help you."