"It's time for your mana training, your Highness"

"Lucas," with narrowed eyes, he turned to the magician, "stop teasing Athy, if I come back and she's even paler than she is now you're not getting cookies for a whole month."

"Yes, yes"

With a wave from the magician and a weak smile of Athy, Adrastos left the room, sighing in frustration of himself for falling for the magician's teasing.

-♕28♕-

"Your brother's such a gullible person"

Athy huffed as the raven haired boy barked out a laugh as soon as her little brother left the room. Feeling embarrassed from falling for the wizard's teasing (unaware that her brother was feeling the same way as he walked away from their room), the princess punched the oh so powerful wizard on his shoulder.

"Ow!"

Satisfied with the cry of pain, she took his hand, "come on, let's go"

"What, where?" the boy deadpanned, but allowed the princess to drag him along

"To the thing I told you about, duh," rolling her eyes, Athanasia continued to walk, "I wanna see who's the important visitor that Papa can't meet either me nor Ardy for the rest of the week, did you forget?"

"Of course not, but we're walking there? How about you princess, did you forget?"

Pausing to turn to her companion, the reincarnated Princess blinked, "forget what?"

A sudden smirk on the boy's handsome features distracted Athy enough for the wizard to snap. The next thing she knew, she found herself at the grand entrance of the Garnet's Palace hall, specifically, the said hall that leads to the Emperor's throne room. "That I can bring you wherever your heart desires in a snap, likeso"

"Presenting, Emissary of the Kingdom of Vasilios, Duchess Podebrat and her husband— Duchess Melissa Podebrat and Lord Nine Podebrat"

"Blessings and Glory upon the Sun of the Obelian Empire, I am Duchess Melissa Podebrat of the Kingdom of Vasilios, Your Majesty," The woman gave a graceful curtsy, her long brown hair waving, and as she raised her head once more, her golden eyes s...

"Blessings and Glory upon the Sun of the Obelian Empire, I am Duchess Melissa Podebrat of the Kingdom of Vasilios, Your Majesty," The woman gave a graceful curtsy, her long brown hair waving, and as she raised her head once more, her golden eyes shined in a brightness unlike other ladies.