Ch. 2

I nod. "Alright, after my visit I'll look for more info okay? I truly believe in the ring trust me." I smile and look at her, she smiles as well. "I'd rather you find it sooner than later dear. I'm not getting any better or younger." she says and pats my hand. I sigh and nod. I got up and kissed my moms cheek before rushing out of the hospital. I go on my phone and search every website about the riddle of heaven and it's ritual. I soon find one that looks promising. I get in my car and speed to a witch store. I rush in and grab everything I need. It's a pretty basic one, just instead of a pentagram it's an unfamiliar symbol with numbers where the points of the star would be. I check out and rush back to my car, speeding home. My mom did say after all she wanted it sooner than later. I rush into my home and set up everything. Lighting the candles and turning off the lights. I look at the instructions one more time. All it really says is to lay my head in the middle of the symbol, and by that time I should feel like I'm falling endlessly. Then, it's blank since I don't believe there's any record of it working or someone actually surviving. Maybe I shouldn't have followed this one specifically. I shrug it off and set my phone to the side, adjusting before finally laying down. I close my eyes and soon enough I do feel like I'm falling. It's quite a weird feeling.

———————————————

It felt like forever before the feeling finally stopped. I landed smack down on a hard floor and groaned in pain. I open my eyes to see a.. ballroom? Honestly what was I expecting? I mean, it's not like I was really told what to expect. I sit up and look around. I see around maybe 10 circle looking thingys with locks around them. I slowly get up and hear a familiar voice. "Oh wow, another one! What a surprise." I hear them chuckle and I turn in their direction. I gasp, it's Bierce! I didn't even know she would've still been alive. I run over to her and look up at her, wow she's tall. She smiles down at me. "Oh even better, a girl for a change. I must be really lucky today~" she winks at me and I blush. I examine her. and see that her boobs are almost fully out. I look et them before she chuckles and lifts my chin. "My eyes are up here love." I blush again, she already has such a trance on me, and she's like over 100 years old in modern time. But it really doesn't seem like she had aged since she went missing. I look into her eyes, "How did you get here?" she laughs. "Oh dear, same way as you did... except it's more like I had to force myself here to keep myself safe from the demon." she shrugged. "But enough about me, let's take a look at you." she smiles and examines me, doing a couple circles around me before going back to her place. "Wow, I've never seen anything like it. Someone that's not here because they regret something, but more so to get ahold of the ring themselves. May I ask why?" she looks at me then says something under her breath. I shrug it off, saying "My mom, she's really sick and could use the ring." she nods in response. "Well love, todays you're lucky day because this is where you come to get the ring.. technically." she smiles and I hop in excitement. She looks at me, dumbfounded. "I don't get what's so exciting about getting the ring ba- oh you haven't heard.. have you?" she turns her body away slightly and I look at her confused, shaking my head. Bierce nods, crossing her arms and chuckling. "Oh why of course wouldn't you know? Silly me, I forgot no one had lived to tell the tale of how to get the ring back, how truly unfortunate. But you're just in luck, as I have witnessed time and time again and. fail after fail to get the ring back; I can be your guide and assistant." I blush at her words, nodding.
"I'll do whatever it takes, Ms. Bierce."

a/n: omg guys im alive. also yes mm x reader will be updated soon this was just a draft so it was easy for me to continue