New years

(Date: December 31, 2036)(sorry for not updating) (sorry this is kinda short, I'm tired)
Brooks POV:
I wake up, I didn't hear crying from the baby monitor, and I had no nightmares. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and do my skin routine. I leave the bathroom and as I was about to pick my room up a bit, thats when I heard cry's over the baby monitor.

I leave my room and I go to Lillian's nursery. I open the door, walk over to her crib and pick her up. "Good morning Babygirl, let's get you changed and feed huh" i say, placing her down on the changing table. I take off her onesie, change her diaper and then I put a new onesie on her. I pick her back up, supporting her head, as she fusses, obviously wanting to nurse.

I sit down on the rocking chair, pulling my hoodie up. I rub my nipple on Lillian's lip and she latches on, starting to nurse. "Your such a pretty baby, mama loves you so much" I say, rubbing her back, and I hear her let out a small coo. After 20 minutes she unlatches, so I burp her, and then I get up. I leave the nursery and go downstairs. "Happy new year" mom says, hugging me. "Happy new year" i say, smiling.

(Time Skip, night time, they are all Maggie's house)
Patrick's POV:
We were all in the living room talking, I was holding lillian, as brook went outside to talk with Drew and Zoe.

"You enjoying holding your great granddaughter" Ash asks, laughing a little. "Yup, she reminds me of that boy brook was dating, such a kind boy" I say, holding Lillian's little hand. "Grandpa grandpa, come play outside with us" Zachary and the twins say, so I pass lillian to Maggie and finneas helps me up. "Ooo, I'm getting old, but I will always play with my grand baby's" i say as I follow them outside and we play around.

All of them laughed and smiled, as they ran around. "Sissy sissy play" maya says, and brook gets up and she plays around a bit. After 4 hours, it was 11:30, Zachary and the twins were passed out in Finneas's old room, lillian sleeping in brooks arms, alex on his phone, and the rest of us talking. "Brooklynn, hunny, you look tired, do you want to go take a nap, and I can hold lillian, and I'll wake you up before the ball drops" ash says, and brook nods, passing lillian to ash.

"You can go in my old room and take a nap" billie says, as brook walks away. "Has she been getting any sleep" I ask, concerned for brook. "I mean, she's getting sleep, but on average she's getting about 4 hours of sleep" Billie says, moving in her seat. "Why only 4 hours" Maggie asks, turning the tv volume down a little.

"She gets paranoid because she doesn't want anything bad to happen and also she's scared of SIDS" Ash explains, a small frown forming on her face, as Billie nods.

(Skip to 2 minutes before the ball drops)
Brook was up, holding lillian, we were all excited for this year. Nothing can go wrong. Right? All of us talking, laughing, making jokes, and watching the tv. We all go quiet as we watch the timer. 3...2...1!! Me and Maggie kiss, billie and ash kiss, and Finneas and Claudia kiss. "Happy new year" we all say, smiling, and laughing. This will be a great year. I hope.

Ok so I'm sorry this so short but I didn't really have any motivation to write but hey this is Better then nothing, give me some ideas for what y'all want, but for now as always stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
650 words