A myriad of questions (COTE part 2)

A/N: So you might be thinking, wow! new chapter!

n                o

Sorry about that.

This is a rewrite of cote part 2. Because one, I didn't like this chapter, and two, I will be changing some things. And so I must apologize to 3/4 of readers, because instead of doing new anime, I will be sticking to cote until the end of the first island exam. Yes. Big sad, but I thought this would be the best option for this story. It would be too much to cram in a couple thousand words while changing the anime every single chapter. So, please read this chapter, it's kind of important. Also established some white room shenanigans.

Upon hearing the absurd amount of money every student in advanced nurturing high school would get every month, certain people had some things to say.

"WHAT THE FUh..." Hiratsuka remembered that she was the only teacher in a room full of children. "What is this?! These kids, get like, my monthly salary for doing absolutely nothing! Why am I even working?! "

Hiratsuka sensei was doing her boomer routine. 

Hirasuka sensei:

Shirogane's mind was running wild, doing calculations as fast his mind could allow

'100 000 yen a month...That's around how much I earn a month from my part time job...guh! I should have enrolled here, instead of shuchiin! If they allow conversions after graduation, that gives you...3 million 6 hundred thousand. Damn...'

Hayasaka ai, while aware that it was an unnatural amount of money to the average person, calling it out would be hypocritical. Her total earnings exceeded 40 million yen, courtesy of working with the shinomiya family for 10 out of her 17 years.

Yuigahama raised her hands to her head, her tiny brain seemingly unable to comprehend such a large amount of money. 

"That obscene amount of money brings up a lot of suspicious questions. Why on earth would a high-schooler need that much money? If it's to give them a life of luxury, surely you could simply give them the service, without having to ask them to manage their money? And, the whole purpose of managing your money is to make sure that you don't run out of money, which definitely won't happen with a steady income flow of 100 000 yen a month."

Rio futaba raised up her hand. It was so unrealistic she could laugh. Almost resembling an anime. Then again, maybe that wasn't so far off the truth. 

Mai found herself lost. 

In this room full of geniuses, and fujiwara, she felt completely out of place. Still, it seemed like puberty syndrome was her ticket into this exclusive viewing. She did have some concerns about that though. Did the god want to show her life as well?