𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘐𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦

I am so excited for our second week.
I was in the changing room with the other girls before Miss Abby called us in to the studio.
"Phoenix was rough. You guys got your butts kicked. Here in Pittsburgh, you have won everything, but it's clearly a different story when you guys get on a plane and fly across the country."

"For years I took the kids by myself. I made sure the hair was correct. I made sure their make up was correct. I put on the headgear. All moms want to go now because they are reliving their childhood through you all, and now, that's where the problem occurs. I am the leader, I'm the teacher. You do what I say. When your mother tells you what to do, it's a conflict. You understand?"
I nodded along with the rest of the girls even though I don't really agree with her.
She turned to Nia. "Nia, how do you think you did?"
"Well, I think we could have improved."
"What do you need to improve?" Miss Abby questions.
"Pointing my feet."
"Yeah. Very sloppy the feet, the leg, your shoulder, your arm, the same mistake over and over and that pulls the group down."
Going down the line she stops when she's in front of Chloe. "Chloe, the headband was bad. Next time what are you gonna do?"
"I'm going to make sure my headpiece stays on."Chloe replies.
"Could you have prevented that?"Miss Abby questions her.
Which earns a nod from Chloe.
"Moving on"as she turns the blackboard
"On the third row we have Brooke, Paige, Nia and Mackenzie. The second row we have Maddie and Chloe and then on top of the pyramid we have Ana."
Christi-I do not know or understand why Ana is on top of the pyramid considering she was only in the group dance, whilst Maddie, Chloe, and Paige were also doing a trio, this is the unfair favoritism she shows to Ana.

Ana-I'm really happy I'm on top of the pyramid but I feel like I don't really deserve it since I was only in the group dance.
"Now the group number is called "Electricity" can everyone say that?"
"Electricity" we all repeated
"Ana you will not be in the group dance this week but you will do a solo. Maddie, because you were great during the weekend and your mother didn't give me any trouble you're going to be front and center in the group routine."
Miss Abby than turns and points to my head shot "Everybody's goal should be right here, yes?"I nodded my head yes.
"Two more solos will be competing. Maddie, you'll be doing a solo and Chloe you'll be doing a solo. Now Maddie amd Chloe  you'll both be going up against Ana since I have moved her up to the Junior category since I want to challenge her."
The moms were worried since Ana wasn't in the group and if she wasn't in the group then it must've had to be a bad routine.
After the moms were told to leave the girls started to learn the group routine while Miss Abby sent me too learn my solo.
James was teaching me my solo, I wasn't even surprised since James always teaches me my solo, he's one of the best choreographers in the studio.
"Hi James"I said
"Hey Annie" he said that was his nickname for me.
"You will be doing a lyrical solo called "unstoppable" it's a challenging routine but I thank you can do it."
After 1 hour of learning and perfecting my solo, I went back to Studio A to do my other classes and before I knew it the day was over.
———————————————————————-
I was standing on the pedestal in my solo costume to check if it fit or not and let me say il over it so much.
"Oh my god it's so pretty." Sabrina said
"You look gorgeous hunny it's perfect."Miss Abby said
"Does it fit?" Miss Anny questions me.
"Yep"
"Ok good you're don't then."
—————————————————-
"Is it just me or is it hot in here?"Cathy asks no one in particular.
"It's just you." Melissa responded. I nearly chocked on my water when she said that.
After I was ready I was stretching in the bus before Miss Abby called me over.
"Good luck and just so you know I bumped you up in to Chloes division to challenge you k?"
I was surprised but I still nodded.
"Good girl, your mom already knows but don't let the other mothers get to you okay."
After that I went back to stretching next to my mom.
————————————————————————————-
I was backstage with Chloe right now and Chloe was about to go on.
"Good luck Chlo, you got this."I whispered to her
"Thanks."she whispered back
She did really well but she wobbled a little bit on her tilt.
After she came off I hugged her and told her she did really good before I had to go on.
"Good luck." She said to me
"Next up entry 104, Anastasia Wesley with "Unstoppable"

I think I did really good, while I walked off stage I saw Miss Abby clapping with her hands over her head which is a good sign.
"OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO GOOD!"Chloe squeals.
"Thank you, you were really good too." I giggled.

When we walked inside the dressing room Miss Abby came up to me and hugged me.
"You were so good sweetie!"she said
She then turns to Chloe
"Good job. Watch your feet on the end when we worked on that to the floor when you walked out. Yes?"Miss Abby speaks to her.
"Otherwise it was good."Miss Abby says before turning to Melissa.
"And Maddie we want to get her ready, alright?"
As Miss Abby was talking I saw that Christi looked annoyed I didn't know why but I just ignored it.
-Awards-
It was time for awards and I have a good feeling me or Chloe will win.

"And in first place and our new Petite Miss StarQuest 2011 with a score of 206.5...Maddie."Maddie grins and practically skips to get her award I'm so happy for her because her routine was beautiful.

"And our top selected Junior Soloists are..."I was so nervous right now if I didn't get first Miss Abby will be so mad at me and I want to make her and my mom proud of me. "In second place with a score of 204 Chloe."I clap for Chloe and now I get more nervous because what if I don't place at all?" "And coming in first place with a score of 294.5, our Junior Miss StarQuest, Anastasia." I stood up grinning widely shocked about how I got such a good score.
He put the mic near my mouth, "What studio are you from?"
"The Abby Lee Dance Company!" I yelled in to the mic.
I bowed then went back to sit down I was so happy.
—————————————————————————————-
I was sitting in the audience with my mom when I heard Christi talking to Kelly.
"It is so unfair that she moved Ana to the Junior category she had a perfect dance, perfect choreography while Chloe got her music last night!"
I've gotten used to them complaining so I just ignore them.
When the girls came out I couldn't help but cringe they were good but it had no chance of winning.
I thought correctly because they didn't even place, I feel bad but I was not surprised.
I'm so excited to go home talk to dad and then sleep.

An:Hi I hope you guys liked it! Just so you know I won't be putting every dance that they do I will only be putting solos and sometimes duets and groups depends if I have time! Hope you have a great day/night!