A tall woman perked up as she was addressed. "R...right..."  she frowned, then stepped over to the whiteboard where there was a rough map drawn of the surrounding area.

"So after scouting the area and I was able to locate where the wood giants have been gathering over the ridge here." She pointed at the map, "They appear to be under the command of some sorcerer. We have no knowledge of who this sorcerer is, where they came from, and what their next plans will take place. All of the giants under their command exhibit extremely aggressive and reckless behavior, unlike anything we've seen before. They all seem to be borderline feral, no matter how many people they consume. We aren't sure what caused this behavior either."

"So what do you want me to do about 'em?" Eli frowned uncomfortably.

"We need to know who this sorcerer is, and what they have planned next. They attacked Autumn Ridge with a full-scale attack and took out our surrounding cell towers. This was planned, and we need to know where they will strike next. That means exact numbers of what will attack where, what their plans of operations are, exact times and dates this will occur, and anything of relevance,"

"Simple enough," Eli said. "When is this spy thing happening?"

"Soon," Skinner said. "We've begun to see them move out, so we'll have to move fast."

Eli sighed. "Thank the stars. I'm fucking sick of being stuck here in camo."

"Don't thank them yet," Skinner said. "We'll still be having a way to keep a tight leash on you."
He looked to one of the Legion members, who stepped forward, drawing a piece of yellow ice out of their bag. Skinner took it and held it up for Eli to see. Eli quickly swiped his hand at it, eager to be cured, but Skinner held his hand higher.

"Not so soon, giant. This ice is special. It slowly releases the antidote into your skin over twelve hours, then will revert you back into camo after that time. If you try anything against us like escape instead of reporting back, you'll be in the midst of giant territory while being stuck in human form. And I know that will not end well for you."

Eli's eyes narrowed. "I don't like this." He murmured.

"It's either that or being collected from or falling prey to your own kind. It's your choice how this will end." Skinner said.

Eli groaned. "Fine."

Skinner grinned. "That's the spirit. Come. Let's get you on the road, then."

***

A Jeep was Eli's escort to the location. Skinner, East, Riley, and two other Legion members accompanied Eli as they rode down the darkening mountain road. Eli was seated uncomfortably between two hunters giving him the death stare during the entire drive.

They arrived well outside the city where the roads grew rougher and more winding within the mountainscape. Skinner parked the car along the road, and everyone loaded out of the car. East kept his shotgun aimed at Eli the whole time, who appeared more annoyed than threatened.

Skinner held up his knife towards Eli. His eyes were sharp and alert. "Alright, Robin?"

One of the UL members from before hesitantly stepped forward, taking out the ice and tossed it to Eli from a small distance. Eli caught it with his hands. Immediately, he was struck by a cold shiver and his bones cracked and stretched. He began to grow. The UL members unanimously stepped back. East's grip on his shotgun tightened.

Eli eventually reached his usual height, gritting his teeth from the unpleasant sensation. His eyes were squeezed shut as he recollected himself. The instant he reached his full height again, he was stabbed by the strong, appetizing smell of his prey beneath him.