Chapter 7: I'll Change Face To Get What I Crave

Start from the beginning

I shot him a panicked look and shook my head frantically.

"Why would you need to take her to the doctors?" Ricky asked sounding as panicked as I felt as his grip tightened on me. I started shaking more at the thought of going to the doctors.

"I think she's pregnant," Galaxy whispered.

"No I am not!" I whispered violently.

Flame ran in, "Jack's still not answering and I tried four times," he sighed.

"I need him," I said starting to sob again, "This isn't real."

"I'm sorry," Ricky whispered rubbing my back. I pushed him away and curled into a ball. He put his hand on my back and I flinched away.

Flame's phone rang and his face flooded with relief; "It's Jack," he announced and handed it to me.

"Hello?" I asked urgently.

"Vamp?" Jack asked.

"Yeah?"

"Was it you who was calling me?"

"No it was me who needed you."

"I'm so sorry baby I was at sound check." He apologised.

"It's okay, but could you meet me at my bus as soon as you can because I'd rather say this to your face."

"Okay babe, but are you okay?" He asked concerned.

"I'm not sure," I answered honestly.

"Hold tight," Jack said before hanging up.

I gave Ricky an apologetic look and he nodded and pulled me back into his chest. He rocked us back and forth in silence until we heard the bus door open and footsteps run to the back.

"Vamp?" Jack shouted.

"She's in here," Spider said.

Jack ran in and looked at me with wide eyes. He grabbed me from Ricky and pulled me into his lap. He rocked us back and forth as I sobbed.

"Tell me," Jack begged.

"I'm so sorry," I sobbed.

"Just tell me." Jack said more sternly this time.

"We think she's pregnant." 

Jacks arms dropped and he stopped breathing. "Jack?" I shook him.

"He's gone into shock," Ryan observed.

"Well he needs to snap out of it because we need to go now." Ricky snapped irritably.

"Give him time! What would you do if you just found out you might be a dad?" Spider defended.

"Well considering Vamp just found out she may be a mother and she didn't do that..."

"Stop. Please." I whispered.

They all looked at me and their faces softened immediately.

"Sorry," Revenge apologised.

"Can we just go?" I asked ignoring his apology.

We walked in silence as Revenge and Ryan dragged a dazed Jack along. We arrived at the doctors and went into the reception to ask where would be the best place to go.

"Wait?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah?" Galaxy asked.

"Why are we going to here instead of getting a pregnancy test?"

"Because I want the most accurate result," Galaxy said.

I nodded and cuddled slightly more into Ricky, who'd been supporting me as I was still a bit shaky, as we approached the receptionist's desk.

You Just Love To Hate Me || Ricky 'Horror' Olson (EDITING)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara