𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

爆豪 勝己

"What's the plan, Midoriya?" Todoroki asked

"We know there are at least three villains here. If we use the castle ruins on the edge of this cliff as our base, that leaves only one route for the villains to reach us. When they approach, we'll split them up with a preemptive strike. Use the terrain to our advantage," Midoriya started.

"Then we blast 'em to hell," Katsuki spat.

"The civilians can hole up in the cave on the side of the cliff. We'll personally guard Katsuma and Mahoro. We should also secure an escape route in case it comes to that," Midoriya continued.

"How are we going to deal with the villain who has multiple quirks?" you asked, more worried about him than the other two.

"In the middle of our fight with him, it looked like he suddenly doubled over in pain. Using all those powers one after the other is probably too hard on his body," Midoriya answered, turning to you.

"I see. So we simply exhaust him," Todoroki chimed.

"We'll attack him in waves and make him use his quirks until he's at his limit. Since he can steal powers, we'll want to avoid close combat if at all possible. Hopefully, that will be enough for us to defeat him. But even if we can't, we just have to last long enough for help to arrive," Midoriya sighed.

"That's all this is about," Todoroki stated.

"No way. We're gonna kick the crap out of these losers," Katsuki spat, his crazy smirk plastered on as he cracked his knuckles.

'God, I hope this works.' 

爆豪 勝己

You and Katsuki watched from your perch as Uraraka, Sero, and Mineta fought off the multiple quirks villain, and you couldn't help but feel anxious.

Which Bakugou seemed to notice.

"What's up with you? You look like you've just seen a ghost," he asked sharply, cocking his eyebrow as he looked at you.

"It's nothing. I just... don't wanna see anyone get hurt," you answered, sadly looking down at the fight as the three were sent flying back by the villain's counterattack. 

You took in a shaky breath.

"I can't tell if you're overestimating the villains or underestimating us," he stated, looking back down to the fight as well.

"I don't know anymore. I want to put my life on the line for these people. One-hundred percent. But I-" you stopped yourself from finishing the sentence, your shaky voice betraying you.