𝐦𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝.

爆豪 勝己

You groaned as you walked into the call center, still drowsy from your terrible excuse of sleep last night.

It was around three, and you were just getting out of bed.

You couldn't sleep because of some... thoughts were running through your head.

'Still can't believe I fell on top of Bakugou. God, that was so embarrassing.'

That's when you noticed Bakugou was on the phone.

'Huh? That's weird. Bakugou never picks up the phones.'

"I know that voice. You're the kid from yesterday. Well, nice try but we're not fallin' for it this time, brat," Bakugou shrugged off.

Your eyes went wide.

You snatched the phone from him and put it up to your ear.

"Yes, hello? Hello, this is Warp," you answered seriously.

If it was Mahoro, it must've been serious. She's smart enough not to pull the same trick twice.

"Help! The fishing harbor is under a--!" Mahoro suddenly stopped.

The signal got cut.

"What did she tell you, Bakugou?" you asked sharply, turning to the blonde next to you.

"Something about another villain attack. The little brat's probably just trying to prank us again," he shrugged off.

"I don't know. She sounded pretty genuine to me," you said nervously, looking down at the ground.

Bakugou sighed, and as if on command, Deku walked into the room.

"Hey, Deku! Go check out the fishing harbor for any disturbances!" he shouted.

"Right!" Deku aggressively nodded, running out of the agency and towards the harbor.

"There. Deku's going to check it out. If it's nothing, then he wasted his time, but if it's something then we'll join him. Relax," Bakugou rolled his eyes as he walked away.

'I hope he's right.'

爆豪 勝己

You still felt uneasy about the whole situation, and not just that, but you could feel that something big was about to happen.