ᴏᴜr ᴘʀeᴄɪoᴜs ᴅay

All the arrangement done in the room..... All signal manik to wake up her Manik nodded....

Slowly went towards her crassed her hairs lovely kissed her forehead.....she immediately started smiling felling him near her.....

Feeling so satisfied that his princess is smiling feeling him.... slowly lean towards her whisper in her ear....

M> HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY JAAN

She slowly opened her eyes.... Suddenly all jump shouting "Happy Birthday PRINCESS" balloons fall on her she staled for a second didn't know how to react then only Manik come and hug her tightly....

M(kissing her on her temple)> A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANNU KI JAAN....

Coming to her senses by his words she looked around full room is filled with baby pink balloons... In front of her there was a table on which have many cakes and also written happy birthday she looked on her bed with covered with gifts flowers chocolates..... She looked back on the head of bed written Happy birthday princess....

 She looked back on the head of bed written Happy birthday princess

(Like this)

Tears starter flowing down from her eyes.....see her tears all got paniced....

M> kya hua baccha ro kyon rahe ho? Did you didn't like the decoration? Baccha say something please?

She didn't said anything just jump on him hug him tightly hide her face in his neck while crying.....

C> See told you guys it's very simple!!!

D> haan yaar it's very simple that why cutie didn't like it?

All girls seeing them as they are alien

Listening them to take out her face in Manik's neck n said

N(shocked)> you guys calling this simple

C, D> Yes because you didn't like it!!!

M(wiping her tears)> Baccha did you like the decoration?

N(excited)> Like Mannu love it!!!!!

All take sign of relief......

Listening her Manik's happiness having more bound not because she love decoration because after so many year he can able to heard his name from his baccha what his baccha give him.... Only his baccha having that right to call him by this name"Mannu".....

He kissed her all over her face she giggled on this..... Atlast he pack her lips.... She remember something so much excited about

N> Mannu today is my birthday bhaiyu, dhru Bhai,Muku di ,didu, Navu today's My Birthday