classified

The h/c haired girl was sprawled over a bed sleeping very peacefully nothing could disturb her sleep except maybe the yelling she was hearing while sleeping she moved her head more towards the middle of the pillow and "shhhhhhhhhhhhhh trying to sleep"

"Y/n stop wrapping your legs around him"

Her head shot up and she looked at ren and asked him the dumbest question.

"Why are you in my room"

"The better question is why are you in Chou's room?"

"I'm not"

"Y/n look around"

The girl turned her head to face a smiling Chou she looked down to see her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his chest sort of like how she would hug her stuffies,she jumped back and fell of the bed hurting her head in the process.

She remembered talking to Chou last night and figured she probably fell asleep but she felt bad for holding him like that so she did something that made both guys laugh.

"I-im sorry for holding you like that,it wasn't on purpose"

The twins laughed at her reaction and thats cause her to blush even harder and left the room before they could say anything else most of her day was spent watching anime until it was time for lunch,she was lazy so she decided to go buy a burger she left her phone at home and walked to the shop after eating she bought extra for later.

*a bit of a time skip*

Y/n walked in and true to run up to her room quickly but was stopped by akihiko the purple haired boy looked at the h/c haired girl as something wiggled under her hoodie.

"Guys she's home"

"Ok"

"Y/n whats under your shirt"

She didn't answer instead she dragged him into her roomonce she locked her door she took of her hoodie and revealed a small black kitten,she put the kitten on her bed and took out a small packet of kitten food with a little bowl.

"You brought a kitten home"
She nodded excitedly almost like a little kid.

It wasn't against any rules to have a pet but their parents didn't say they were allowed to have pets either he decided to help her with the pet, y/n and akihiko decided to bath the kitten first which was a nightmare to do whiskers immediately scratched y/n luckily it wasn't once that was done they spent a lot of time playing with the little kitten it would climb up them  and lick their faces.

They were laughing and giggling when they heard a knock on the door y/n hid the kitten under the blanket and his the food bowl under her bed while akihiko opened the door Yoko dashed in and the other brothers came in right after him they watched as akihiko and y/n sat next to each other on her bed.

"We came to find out what you guys wanted to eat"

Akihiko looked at them suspiciously
"All six of you had to come to find out what we wanted to eat?"

"Well we heard a lot of laughing and thought we'd come see what was so fun"

Akihiko threw his arm over the girls shoulder and pulled her close "sorry that a secret between y/n and I,right y/n?"

"Yup" akihiko had the widest grin on his face but Chou was quick to put a stop to it.

"You might make her laugh but she slept with me last night" there was a silence in the room as everyone stared at Chou he got slapped on the back of his head by his twin "don't phrase it that way she fell asleep because he was talking to much"

"Why was she in his room?"

"I wanted  my earphones"

"So what do you guys wanna eat"

"We ate already"

"Oh" as they were leaving the kitten jumped onto y/n's head luckily raiko was the only one who saw before he could say anything she covered his mouth.

Once she knew the rest were gone she removed her hand he looked at the two of them and shook his head disappointedly before leaving the room this made the girl feel very guilty and she looked at akihiko

"Is he angry?"

"Don't worry about it he just like knowing what's going on" he patted her on the head and the action made the girl visibly relax the way she reacted reminded to head pats reminded him of the kitten and he had to laugh.

He was just getting into patting her head when she walked towards her bed and started patting the kitten he pouted at the loss of her hair the girl always kept her hair up in a bun but what he felt from the head pats was very silky and he loved the feeling that was now his new favorite thing so while she patted the kitten he patted her and she didn't mind.

Head pats were a form of comfort to the h/c haired girl she enjoyed receiving  them just as much as he enjoyed giving them they were at peace for a moment until raiko walked in again he watched the girl play with the kitten and smiled gently this was the calmest he'd ever seen her and he liked it until he saw the hand on her head he glared at his brother,his eyes basically asking what the fuck are you doing but he didn't do anything he walked towards y/n and gave her the plan of what would happen when they had to go to school tomorrow.
(Hi guys thanks  for voting,commenting,adding to reading lists and even following all of your support is greatly appreciated don't forget to let me know your thoughts on the chapter)