Strange Calls Again

Its been easier here. Just a little.

Now that father's gone, I can relax a little and let go. But I will never forget Mallory. I miss her. I still have her contact in my phone. I just miss her so much.

Sonny is still ninteen I'm still thriteen. We've been living in a apartment for two months now.

I still keep In contact with Crystal. She is seven months pregnant now.

I've been getting strange calls from "my mother" and I can't help but just think about it. I've never met my mother.

I don't think of Mallory's mother as my mother. Im talking about the mother I've never met.

She calls a lot, I never answer it because when I answered her call once she was just being creepy.

Sonny has been taking really good care of me. Im proud of him, I remember when he didn't really talk to me that much, now im his best friend.

Our house is gone though. We aren't allowed back. I miss going on the roof. Especially with Mallory.

I've also been having weird nightmares that scared the hell out of me.

Well that's it. A lot has changed.

I can't say its easy but it did get easier.

Until now.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

SONNY AND ELLIE ARE BACK YAYAYAYA

I know the cover sucks. I'll try to change it to something better.

XxxxMikeyxxxX