Chapter fourty three

Start from the beginning

"Did you get attached to them?" He asked, Lexi looked at him with a small grin.

"What? No." She said, and looked away, Lexo heard his pants drop, and looked back at him, he was undoing his shirt now, button by button.

"I don't understand why you're still fully dressed, and I'm almost naked Lex." Rick whispered, Lexi took off her shirt, and unbuttoned her pants, she slowly glided them down her legs, Rick watched her slowly.

Lexi sat on the bed, in her underwear and bra, and waited for him, Rick took off his shirt, and slowly walked over to the bed.

He leaned down, and set his hand on her thigh, slowly moving it up and down.

Lexi's breath hitched, and she looped her hands around his neck, Rick grinned and kissed her slowly.

Lexi curved her body into his, and let out a soft moan, both if them forgetting everything that's happening between them.

Rick slowly took off her underwear, he slowly started playing with her clit, getting her aroused.

Lexi looked down, and you could see him through Rick's underwear, his was standing straight up, and he had no shame or second thought about it.

As Rick slowly teased her, Lexi did the same, she pulled down his underwear, and wrapped her hand around him, Rick let out a harsh breath as she started to stroke him.

"Lexi," He groaned, Lexi looked at him with her best fuck me eyes, and smiled.

"What? You don't like it?" She asked, Rick looked away from her and dropped his head, but continued playing with her.

He reached around her back, and unbuckled her bra, he pulled it off, and leaned his head down, Lexi let out a gasp as his started to suck on her nipple.

Rick grinned, he had her under his spell, he slowly slid himself into her, Lexi's breath hitched, and her hands wrapped around his shoulder.

Rick let out a low groan, as he continued pushing himself in, Lexi let out tiny moan after tiny moan, trying to keep quiet, but it was no good.

Rick covered her mouth as he started to move quicker in her, Lexi moaned into his hand, and her eyed started to water.

Rick pulled his hand back quickly, and stopped all movement, he looked at her with a worried look.

"You okay?" He whispered, Lexo looked up at him and nodded.

"Rick, you don't have to be scared to have sex with me, I wasn't crying, it felt good." Lexi whispered, Rick nodded and put his hand over her mouth again, and waited for Lexi to nod, which she did.

Rick slowly started going again, his other hand cupped her boob, as he started tk thrust into her fast, Lexi's legs started to shake, and Rick's hand traveled down to play with her clit as he thrusted into her.

He moved his hand from her mouth, and put one of her legs over his shoulder, and started to thrust quicker, Lexi let out a loud moan, and tried to get his fingers away from her clit, all the pleasure was overwhelming her.

"Rick- Rick I'm gonna come." Lexi moaned, Rick shook his head and looked at her.

"Not yet baby." He whispered, Lexi let out a whimper, as he started playing with her faster.

Lexi tried holding it, but than she exploded, as the juices squinted out of her, she let out a loud moan, and arched her back, Rick let out a low groaned and continued to thrust into her.

"Rick! Please-" Lexi moaned, Rick slowed his thrusts as he came but didn't stop them.

Lexi let out another loud moan, and came her legs shook and she looked at Rick who was looking at her with a small grin.

"You squirted and came, am I really that good?" Rick whispered, he leaned down and gave her a kiss, as he slowly pulled out of her.

He stood up, and grabbed a small towel, and walked back to her, he looked uo at her, and sent her a soft smile.

"This may hurt a little." He whispered, Lexi nodded and he started to wipe her down, Lexi let out a little hiss, and looked up. "Good girl." Rick whispered, he kissed her thighs, and helped her pull her underwear on.

Once Lexi was fully dressed in some pajama shorts, and one of Rick's t-shirts, Rick started to get dressed, he pulled on some great sweat pants, and a shirt.

He than unlocked their cell, and walked out, Lexi took a little longer, than she walked out, she saw Savannah and Daryl sitting in the steps with small smirks on their faces, Lexi blushed and looked away from them, and walked to Beth.

Judy was sleeping peacefully in her arms, Lexi slowly grabbed the sleeping baby, and thanked Beth.

She walked back into her cell, and set the baby in the crib they got on a run before the governor left, when Lexi was in her state of shock.

She covered Judy, than walked back out, Savannah was now waiting for Lexi by her cell, when Lexi walked out she smiled.

"That good, huh?" Savannah asked, Lexi blushed and shoved her away.

"Shut up." She mumbled, Savannah chuckled and looked over at Rick and Daryl. "I know you like him, you may say you don't but the way you look at him says otherwise." Lexi said, Savannah looked at her and sighed.

"It wouldn't work out, he's not that type of person." Savannah said, Lexi looked at Daryl, who was now staring at Savannah.

"You never know." Lexi said, Savannah smiled at him, and he sent her a small smile back, than she looked at Lexi.

"Let's go feed the horses before it gets dark." Lexi said, she grabbed her gun, and looked at Savannah, Savannah was checking how many bullets she had than she nodded.

"I'm ready." She said, Lexi nodded and walked over to Rick and Daryl, she told them where they would be, than they left.