Chapter fourty three

As the months passed, they made the prison their home, Lexi, Savannah and Michonne went on runs together, almost every other day, and they all became great friends.

Things for Lexi was getting easier, like going to Tristan's grave, it wasn't as hard anymore, she knew he was in a better place.

Lexi wasn't scared to leave the gates anymore, and she's opening up to Rick more often now about how she feels.

Judy grew up quick, already hitting four months, Carl was now fourteen, Savannah was one to keep track of the months, and they threw him a birthday party, with homemade cake.

Outside of the prison, they had a farm, with all types of vegetables, pigs, even a few horses for runs, they found them all at a big farm, a few miles out.

Lexi named one of the horses Raven, Savannah named hers June bug, and Michonne named hers Flame, they always took the horses on runs with them, it was easier to get around.

Savannah also became a member of the group, and Sophia became like a daughter to her instead of Lexi, but Lexi was always still there for Sophia.

Savannah got along well with the group, especially Daryl for some reason, everyone knows he likes to keep to himself, but when Savannah sees him, she immediately goes to go and hang out with him, and he doesn't mind.

After getting back from a run, Savannah went to Daryl with Michonne, and Lexi went into the prison to find Rick.

She looked in their cell first, and he wasn't there, than she looked in the library, the kitchen, and almost everywhere in the prison.

Than she gave up and walked outside, and there he was, he had Judy in his arms and he was talking to some girl that they brought back a few months ago.

Lexi grinned, and walked over, she grabbed Judy from Rick, and he kissed her head.

"Hey, how was the run?" Rick asked, Lexi smiled at him and pulled something out of her pocket.

"It was good." She said, she handed him what was in her hand, and when Rick looked, he had a huge smile on his face.

It was a peanut butter cup, Rick kissed her and grabbed her hand, he said goodbye to the girl he was talking to, than pulled her away.

"Who was that?" Lexi asked, looking back at the girl, who was still staring at Rick.

"Oh her? Lily, she was one of the first people who decided to come with." Rick said, Lexi nodded and looked away, Rick looked back at her and squeezed her hand. "Did you guys find him?" He asked, Lexi shook her head.

"No, Michonne's gonna go back out tomorrow, so is Sav." Lexi said, Rock looked at her and nodded.

"Savannah and Daryl have been getting close." Rick said, Kexi smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, Sav denies feelings for him, but I know they both like eachother, ever since she first saw him." Lexi laughed, Rick grinned and pulled her into their cell, Beth came and took Judy, and Rick pulled down the blanket covering their cell door, and locked the cell.

Lexi grinned, and sat on the bed, she watched as he took his keys off his belt loop, sat them down, and started tk unbuckle his belt.

"How was you're day today?" Lexi asked him, Rick looked up at her and smiled.

"It was good, the piglets are growing fast, soon we're gonna have to-" Rick started, Lexi held her hand up and shook her head.

"Don't say it." She whispered, thinking about what will happen to her piglets, Rick sighed.