Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

"Pass it!" I squeal to Charlotte aka. Charlie, whose hogging the joint being passed around our group. Cross legged we all sit touching knees, from left to right it goes: Charlie, me, Lola, Oliver, and Ethan. We've been best friends for 3 years already. We met in a dim bar, Oliver and I started off on the wrong foot but we came to our senses. 

"COME ON CHARLIE!" Lola shouts impatiently holding out her hand. 

"Fine!" Charlie hollers blowing out smoke into our faces and passes the joint to me. I know I shouldn't be doing this but, who cares? I place my index finger and thumb near the mouth part and place the tip in between my lips. I pull strongly and hold it in my lungs savoring the bitter taste. Finally I let go and pass the joint down to Lola. 

"when are we going partying?" Oliver looks at us and leans back onto his bed. 

"How about tonight?" I smile at him. 

"Yeah! Let's do it!" Ethan and Charlie yell in unison and Lola finishes off the joint. 

"Jacobi has a party tonight at 7:00," Oliver glances at his cell phone. " We better get going, it's 6:00," We all pull each other off the floor and all three of us giggle as we try to pull a completely stoned Lola off the floor. Once we get her up, we stumble out of Oliver's bedroom and into the hallway. I the narrow hallway we all pull on our jackets, mine being the most well kept. It's a army sort of jacket with a fuzzy part on the inside. It's about thigh length and my favorite jacket of all time. The rest have tattered material. If I didn't know them, I'd think they were homeless teens. We squeeze through the door all at once, not a good idea, and walk into the cold city streets. 

Vote and comment ! It may be a bit short, but I just started :)  x

I noticed recently that the chapters got messed up. It'll send you to chapter 3 after this. So please make sure you go in the right order. UGH wattpad.