Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

"Um, hi." I smile and Niall looks up at me.

"Oh hey!" Niall smiles at me with that amazing smile. He had his backpack on my seat and I motioned that it was my seat.

"Oh. You're sitting here?" He asked me. I just realized today that he has an Irish accent, not a British one. 

"Yeah, I'm 12A!" I hold up my ticket. I'm so stupid, I probably looked like an idiot. I quickly sat down before I can embarrass myself anymore. Some pot would do some good for me. I whip out my phone, texting the group before the plane took off. 

GROUPIEE<3: Hey babes, I'm on a plane to Ireland. Love you all & I'll miss you. Call me:*

I click send and turn it on airplane mode. Soon all the safety tips show up on the screen and the plane starts up once the video ends. I start getting a migraine from all the noise. I squint my eyes and rub my temples, trying to make it go away. The pain is unbearable. This is what pot does to you, migraines. They're literally brutal headaches. Once I feel it passing I look around the plane. It's currently dark in the plane but light seeps in through the windows. I lean over and look out the window, we passed through a cloud. I love when that happens. When I was a little girl and I looked up into the sky, I always imagined the clouds being like walls. 

"It's beautiful," Niall purrs from underneath his snapback. I whip my head to look at him, I didn't expect him to know I was looking out the window. I can see a smirk play across his mouth. 

"Erm, yeah," I answered a bit awkwardly.

"So where you headed to in Ireland?" he moves his snap-back off his face and into his laps.

"I'm not sure you know it, it's a small little town called Mullingar? West Meath?" 

"No way! I live there! I'm visiting my mum," he exclaims. His smile spread across his face.

"Really? Wow, what a coincidence!" I return his excitement.

"So, what's your name. I never caught it, the day of the party," Niall looks at me. His eyes are so blue, now that I'm closer to him it's like aqua.

"It's April, my name's April," I smile and play with my fingers. I'm feel so nervous. What do I say? It's like awkward small talk. Maybe I should ask him about it friends? No wait, that'd be too weird.

"Who were your friends over in the security check?" I ask him. Oh god, to late. Before I can stop myself it slips out of my mouth. That's a habit I have, whatever comes to mind it manages to slip out no matter what.

"They were my best pals. Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn." he counts their names on his fingers. " We're returning from the X-Factor for Christmas."

"Oh that's sweet!" I exclaim. I've always wanted to audition on X-factor. Except nobody would support me. 

"Are they solo artists?" I ask him. He laughs and seems to find my interest hysterical.

"No, we're in a band. One Direction."

VOTE&COMMENT&FAN