**

~Armani POV

"Now I know you said this house was big, but damn!" Kiyanna said as I opened the door for her. "I know right."

"You must be living like a queen here." She said as we sat on the couch. "If that's what you wanna call it." I sighed. "Girl you be surrounded by fine ass men everyday in this luxurious ass house. Whats not to love."

"I'm surrounded by a bunch of ain't shit ass niggas."

"Even the guy that you were with the other day?" She asked. "Who? Will?" I asked making her nod. "I don't know. He hang around ain't shit niggas so that makes him one too." I said. "Is he single?"

"Oh gosh. Not you too."

"Not me? What you mean?" She asked. "Will asked me the same thing about you. Both of you guys are feeling each other apparently." I said. "Never took a dip in white chocolate. Maybe I should." She smirked.

"I don't even want to know what nasty things just went through your mind." I said shaking my head. "Talk to him for me. See if he's actually interested."

"I will see what I can do for you."

Our conversation was interrupted by my phone vibrating.

From Bryson💜: Omw back for doc appt. Be dressed. Be there in 10.
Delivered : 5:14 p.m

Sent : Okay.
Delivered : 5:16 p.m

"Your whole face dropped when that text came through. Who's it from?" She asked. "Bryson." I said. "Who?"

"Draco."

"His name is Bryson?" She asked. "Something that you weren't supposed to know." I mumbled. "He's on the way to pick me up for my doctors appointment." I said. "Well I'll leave you to that. I'll see you later." She said hugging me. "Okay. Love you. Drive safe."

"Love you too."

**

"Armani Mitchell." My name was called in the office. Bryson and I got up as we followed her to a room. "How are we doing today?" The nurse asked. "Doing fine. Thanks for asking."

"Okay well Dr. Channing should be with you in a moment." She said walking out. "You've been quiet ever since I picked you up." Bryson said breaking the silence in the room.

"Don't have nothing to say." I shrugged. "You mad at me?" He asked. "Don't have a reason to be. Let's just get the appointment over with." I said. Before he could say anything, Dr. Channing walked into the office.

"Hello beautiful people. How are we doing today?"

"Fine." We both said in sync. "Really feel the love in here today." She said sarcastically. "Alrighty, you know the drill Ms. Mitchell."

I lifted my shirt as she applied the cold gel to my belly. "Swear that gets colder every time."

"Everything been doing okay with the twins?" She asked. "As far as I know. Everything has been fine." I said. She moved the monitor around as we heard the heartbeat.

"Beat number one." She said moving the monitor again.

"Beat number two." She said with a change in tone.

"Doc, why do you look so stunned?" Bryson asked the doctor. "Not stunned, just worried. Have you been running into any stress lately Ms. Mitchell?" She asked. "Nothing major. Why?"