38. Decisions

...Tiara's POV...

next day I got up with a severe back ache, it was pretty early yet so I somehow adjusted Chase on some cushions and got up picking my heavy dress and moving swiftly trying not to wake Chase up, when I reached down I wanted to laugh out loud but couldn't, all the guys were sleeping in the hall. I quietly went to our house and had a long bath and changed into a pair of khadi shorts and black top and left my hair to dry by itself. Later I went back to Chase's house and tried waking Sam and Aid up, as soon as they got up I told them to go freshen up. I got back into the kitchen and started cooking, by the time I was done all were awake except Chase, and currently no one dared to wake him up. I set the table and went to Zach's room first and helped him get ready, Tori was to reach today morning but due to bad weather her flight got delayed. after that I went into Chase's room and woke him up, his eyes were still swollen and his hair was messed up totally. he went in the washroom and I got his stuffs ready and cleaned the room. In the next 5 mins he returned better, I gave him a smile but I could tell he was deep in thoughts, I somehow dragged him to the table and served everyone.

"Guys I need to announce something." Chase stated. All heads turned towards his direction.

"I am joining the Army."

Hearing this, Aid spit his juice out, Adam was sort of proud, Luke and Jessi shocked and Carson broke out in laughter. Zach's mouth hung open and well I was still clueless. Zach was the first to react, he hit the spoon and pushed his plate standing up harshly causing the chair to fall.

"You promised to be there Chase. I can bear with your burnt food and foul language. please please tell me you are kidding. I promise to be a good boy."

Zach was in sobs so Chase tried hugging him but he pushed Chase and ran towards his room.  Chase ran back to his room trying to soothe Zach.

I didn't realize that a tear fell from my eyes. Could I handle another person leaving me? Could I survive it? why? why did Chase do this? what am I supposed to do? Aid noticed that I wasn't responding so he just picked me up with my shoulder and murmured something in my ears in the line of let's go home. An hour and half later I was in my room my pillow soaked fully wet. Aid tried soothing me twice but I am a stubborn brat and that isn't a secret. I heard a knock again and the door opened

"I swear to God Aid, I will hit you. Get lost." I didn't hear any footsteps so I picked my face up and saw Chase standing there. I slowly got up wiping my face. I was about to leave when Chase got hold of my hand and made me sit on the foot of my bed and knelt down in front of me.

I struggled to get away but he held me tight. "Tia, you remember I asked you something yesterday that whether you will always be there with me." I just nodded.

"Then, why Tiara? I need you to be strong for me."

"What about Zach?" I asked.

"He'll be with Tori. It's just a matter of time Tia. please." I nodded and along with  I broke and tears started pouring out.

"Please don't cry Tia. I need you. I need your strength. So Tiara will you."

I smiled a bit and then nodded. An award winning smile broke up on his face.

"When do you leave?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning, what better. I mean our academic year is over so."

I just nodded and we made it to his house to help him pack. While packing Chase asked

"So Tiara!"

"Yes Chase."

"Will you let me grow old with you?"

"What?"

"You are seriously that dumb or you are just bothering me."

I raised my eyes giving him the look that I did not understand.

"He is asking you out Tiara."

the guys shouted from the door and I just hid my face in my hands.

Chase swiftly made his way to me and removed my hands looking into my eyes and asked, "So Miss Tiara Raichand will you give the honours of sharing your life with me. Will you be my girlfriend?" he said.

"Yes, just because I don't have anything better to do." I said with a smirk which was soon wipped off by a sparkling kiss shared by me and Chase.

Later we broke the kiss inorder to breathe. our heads were still together and all I said was,

"Please don't die." and he just laughed.