26. is she .....

...Chase's POV...

It would be a total lie if I would say I did not have fun with Tiara. And whenever I think about I remember the almost kiss and then the ruining of my white fu*king favourite shirt. Now like I always do I'd zoom out, currently I was searching for Tiara, and then I saw a brunette girl with a braid, well it was easy because only she had braided her hair here.

I wonder what her open hair looks like, they seem quite long.
And you seem to be insane.

You are not smart either.
Ohh plsss. I am better.

You do know that you are me right.
Yeah still I am smarter

Oh shut up.

After the battle with my inner conscious I headed towards her and saw her giggling. Is she with someone.

I went to her and saw her alone with a red cup in her hand.

No God. No please tell me its not what I think.
It all depends on what you are thinking.

"Tia, are you drunk."

"Chase, why are you two.?" She asked.

"Definitely drunk." I stated and took the drink from her hand.

"Hey give it back you idiot., thief, thief, thief, call the cops, call 911. Thief. Thief."

"Tiara shhss..." I put my finger on her lips and she bite it.

"Ouch."

I removed my cell and texted Aid that I am taking Tiara home.

And started dragging her. "Chase." She said while poking my cheek.

"Hmm"

"You know what! I can see two two Chase." She said while using her fingers to express 2.

"Holy shit, one Chase is annoying how will I handle two." She said while tapping her index finger on her chin.

We were half way done when it started raining.

"Stop, stop, stop."

She said.

"What?" I asked.

Instead of answering me she opened the door and dashed out, getting wet in the rain turning and dancing. Because it was late the, street was empty she put her head from the window and raised the volume of the radio then she ran to my side and dragged me out. And well we were two almost adults dancing in the rain. She was smiling and laughing.

Then I forcefully put her in the car and was 99% sure that this girls was suffering from split personality disorder. In the car she kept talking rubbish ,but after a while she slept. We reached home and I realized we did not have her house keys so I picked her up bridal style and took her to my place. I was hoping dad wouldn't be here, but when the door opened I saw my little princess, Aliya, she was my sister's daughter. Which meant my sister was here and that I was royally screwed.

"Mommy, mommy its Chase uncle with his girl friend." Yes this 3 year old is too smart for her age.

"Holy mother of Earth, you started bringing girls home Chase." She shouted.

"urgh,,, shhhhhsss.." I said and went up the stairs putting Tiara on bed of the guest bedroom and putting the quilt on her and then headed down.

"Explain." Was all Tori said.

"Okay," and then I explained her everything.

"So you like her huh.?" She asked.

"Are you insane."

"What, have you seen her the way you look at her Chase. And if I am not wrong she is the same who called you a self obsessed jerk."

"Centered." I corrected and we shared a laugh. Yes ladies and gentlemen, Tori wasn't my real sister but more than that, she was my fathers 1st daughter from his earlier wife but Tori was always like an elder sister I never had.

We talked a lot that night and then went to bed but all this time all I could think was do I really like her???