"Yes, do you mind? I'd like to leave."

The brunette took another puff from her pipe and slid towards the front of the hood, her feet almost touching the ground before stopping. "Think you can help a girl out?" She pointed at the crutches not far from where she sat. As Jennifer came around to the driver's side of the car she saw the crutches leaning against a civic next to her. "It's not like I'm in a hurry. No one's come into the shop since we opened it. So, I figured I'd take a long deserved smoke break." the girl grinned.

Jennifer fished up the crutches and gave them to her. Like a water droplet the taller girl slid from the car and stood on the pavement, her feet seeming to hover an inch or two above the ground. Upon closer examination of Jen's hood she could see why. There were nicks and marks all over the hood from what looked like rollerblade wheels.

"What did you do?" Jen asked turning to look at the girl.

"Oh... yeah, sorry 'bout that." She did a half turn and revealed the tiny wheels built into the bottom of her shoes. "I never walk when I can roll," she explained.

"Well that's great; are you going to pay for the scratches to my car?"

"Hmmm, no." The girl grinned. "But I'll give you anything free you want from my store, how's that?" Jen looked from her Nissan's scratched up hood to the open entrance of "The Mistress's Mischief". Seeming to read Jen's mind, the girl rolled her eyes and sighed. "Alright... one thing and my sincerest apologies?"

"Anything in the store?" Jen asked.

"Sure." The girl on the crutches hobble-rolled into the dimly lit store.

Jen stared at the car and sighed. Bel was probably going to be mad about the scratches but maybe she could blame them on a tree in the neighborhood. She opened the door, slid the art supplies onto the driver's seat and made her way to "The Mistress's Mischief".

The California weather was an agreeable 80 degrees, but the inside of the store was significantly crisp. Jen shivered and felt her skin begin to prickle; her nipples responding to the cold. Jen rubbed her skin to try and warm herself as she looked around. The inside was dark and fairly cramped. She turned as she heard the silvery peel of laughter to her right. "You get used to the cold, Sister." She glanced at her alert nipples.

Blushing, Jen crossed her arms in front of her ample chest, covering her hard nipples. She looked around, trying to figure out what anyone would see in this store. Knick knacks and junk covered every square inch. "I'll tell you what, Jennifer," the other girl said. "Want me to make some recommendations for you?"

"How did you know my name?" Jen asked, turning to look at the girl. The curly haired brunette was leaning on the counter displaying her slim build and braless figure under her black rocker shirt.

"It's on your shirt." The girl indicated the cursive scrawl distorted across the front of her shirt. "It looks nice; you do it yourself?"

"Yeah."

"Let me guess... artist?" She grinned. "That's a freebie. I saw you coming out of the art store."

Jen nodded and moved further into the shop. There were tons of custom and novelty items lining the shelves. But as she moved further into the back, Jen realized this wasn't just a shop for pranksters. On display was a full BDSM suit. "Wow..." Turning around she came face to neck with the taller girl. She'd not even heard her move to within inches of her back.

"Oh, you like Teddy Funny?" She asked. "You don't strike me as an 'Oh please can I have more Mistress!' type."

Jen blushed taking a step back. "I'm not."