Chapter 1

Jennifer pulled up into the small strip mall parking lot and eased into the one free parking space. She loved coming to this strip mall for her art supplies and had been doing so ever since she discovered it back in college. The owner was polite and enjoyed chatting with his artistic customers often offering advice to them.

She'd made the run out to the shop today to pick up more of the flesh toned hues she needed to finish her current oil painting. This was the only shop she knew that contained the particular shade of light brown she used to mix to create the perfect toffee skin tone for her girlfriend. The full length portrait was almost finished, and with just a bit more paint it would be perfect.

"The Mistresses Mischief?" Jen wondered to herself as she glanced at the new store she'd pulled in front of. She hadn't ever seen this store before. It must have been installed after her last visit. Still didn't seem that busy. Why were there so many cars here? She never remembered the outdoor mall being so crowded before. There must have been a sale in one of the "anchor" stores to draw in this many people. Pushing a strand of her scarlet hair over her ear Jen got out of her small Nissan and headed into "The Art Dealer's Critique".

"Jon!" She called heading towards the oil paints. "Do you have anymore of that "Brewed Hazelnut" paint?" She could hear someone muttering near the back of the store but didn't hear anything from Jon.

"I've only got "Mocha's Delight"," the old man answered from the front of the shop. "Someone bought up the last tube a few weeks ago."

"Who was it?" Jen called back. She frowned and looked at the "Mocha's Delight". It looked a little darker than she normally would have used for Isabella's skin tone, but it might do in a pinch around the girl's thighs where the light wasn't as bright. But that wasn't the section she was trying to get right. Frowning she grabbed a tube of the Mocha and added a tube of "Gingery Treat". She should probably get another canvas while she was here and maybe some more brushes.

She approached Jon's counter with the two tubes and three new brushes. "That it?" Jon asked looking the small girl over. "You usually stock up whenever you come in."

"I'm kinda in a hurry. I gotta go finish up the painting before someone gets home and sees it. Plus I need like three or four more canvasses... and those take a bit to make."

Jon grinned and nodded. "Private commission?"

"Anniversary gift."

"Well, wish the lucky person well for me."

"I'll be sure to," Jen said. She didn't look Jon directly in the eye, as much as she liked chatting with the older man she was a little worried about making direct eye contact and spending the afternoon talking today. Her purchases made Jen practically sprinted out the door once she'd paid for her items. She didn't want to be rude, but she always had a hard time telling people she had other things to do. It wasn't that she was indecisive; it was more that she was overly polite and that often got her into trouble because she never said no and ended up doing things she never wanted to. Well, most times. Bel was at least considerate most times about Jen's time.

She rushed to her car coming to a halt when she noticed an attractive curly-haired brunette lounging on the hood of her car! Smoking a long thin pipe. Both of the girls feet were propped up on the hood as she stared vacantly up into the sky.

"Uh, excuse me," Jen said approaching the stranger on her car hood. "You're on my car."

The girl blinked and turned to address the stunning girl and let out a cat call as her eyes fell to Jen's breasts. "What do they feed you?" she asked. The brunette's voice sounded like silver bells. The girl sat up as if catching what Jennifer said looking from where she sat to where the other woman stood. The girl, acknowledging Jen's comment asked "Is this yours?"